Politics

Christmas Tree

Teresa May ffs. Like an illustration from a Roald Dahl book. 

The instruction here has to be "just don't stand with your legs together" and these fucking melons hear "make an equilateral triangle". 

• Haha 5

This is how cool I am. I'm trying to combine two spreadsheet models and to make sure I'm doing it right, I'm comparing the new output to the old output to make sure it's still giving the same answer as it did previously. 

So of course every success is met with a Theresa May cry of "NOTHING HAS CHANGED". :lol:

I blame 4+ years of working from home. Just me and the dog. 

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This is how cool I am. I'm trying to combine two spreadsheet models and to make sure I'm doing it right, I'm comparing the new output to the old output to make sure it's still giving the same answer as it did previously. 

So of course every success is met with a Theresa May cry of "NOTHING HAS CHANGED". :lol:

I blame 4+ years of working from home. Just me and the dog. 

belly rubbing GIF

• Haha 3

I think I’ve said before he’s just a grifter at this point. But distorting something like this is truly cuntish behaviour. Leaving the Labour Party was a career move rather than a principled stance but this is genuinely the sort of thing that could lead to politicians coming to harm. 

• Like 2

He's spot on on this. If Lammy had met Putin or the leader of Hamas there'd be hell on. Netanyahu is no different. Except Britain doesn't arm Putin or Hamas. 

4 minutes ago, NJS said:

He's spot on on this. If Lammy had met Putin or the leader of Hamas there'd be hell on. Netanyahu is no different. Except Britain doesn't arm Putin or Hamas. 

He's not spot on though is he? He's cherry picked a photo to try and generate maximum outrage from his followers on twatter. He's implying that he only met Netanyahu and ignored all of the context behind it. Going there and demanding a ceasefire and the release of hostages as well as meeting survivors and the victims of the conflict and October attacks is not a cunt's trick. But posting an out of context picture to twist a narrative that could lead to Lammy being put in harm's way is.

• Like 1

Jones is hoying more petrol on the fire for selfish reasons. That’s about a far from being ‘spot on’ as it gets. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, NJS said:

He still shook hands with Netanyahu. Fuck context. 

The world can't be this binary man. These are people that have to maintain diplomatic relations with some very unpleasant people. 

He's not gone there to be BFFs with the bloke. 

You can take that view, but the Foreign Secretary can't. 

• Like 3

Trump shook hands with Putin and Kim Jong and no one gave a fuck. 

Lammy shakes hands with a cunt and Owen Jones can’t find his pearls fast enough. 

In fairness to Lammy here, even through my left wing lens, Corbyn was pilloried for shaking hands with all sorts of wronguns in his attempt to obtain peace in various places. I saw the sense in that, and I see the sense in what Lammy is doing. I think he's a good man (Lammy) and will be influenced by humanitarian considerations at least in part.

I do largely agree on Owen Jones too sadly.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

How much has all this fucking pomp and ceremony cost the tax payer?

Pomp

Ceremony 

• Haha 8

32 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

How much has all this fucking pomp and ceremony cost the tax payer?

Buttons compared to 14 years of corruption. 

• Like 4

Emily Maitlis is fucking brilliant. Farage is such a little wet fart. No one has asked him to be at this thing and he has no friends there. He's a 60 year old man walking around a conference centre in search of the grift. 

• Like 2

According to the report released today, one of the main reasons our pandemic response plan wasn’t updated after an exercise in 2016 showed flaws- too busy “planning” for Brexit. 

So not only was the Brexit planning an utter waste of time and money, but it played a contributory part in the deaths of 227,000 UK citizens. 

The entire fools gallery of chucklefucks who pushed for it, starting with Farage, and followed by Mogg, Johnson, Francois, and the rest, should be slammed in jail for treason. 

Oops, we can’t , because the fucking jails are full. 

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

According to the report released today, one of the main reasons our pandemic response plan wasn’t updated after an exercise in 2016 showed flaws- too busy “planning” for Brexit. 

So not only was the Brexit planning an utter waste of time and money, but it played a contributory part in the deaths of 227,000 UK citizens. 

The entire fools gallery of chucklefucks who pushed for it, starting with Farage, and followed by Mogg, Johnson, Francois, and the rest, should be slammed in jail for treason. 

Oops, we can’t , because the fucking jails are full. 

Just stick them in as extra meat for the beast wing. The bandwidth Brexit took up was incredible. Not a single tangible benefit has ever been offered. Now nobody wants to talk about it. Except Rayvin. ;) 

• Haha 2