Politics

Christmas Tree

They need to head back to the centre and towards serious politics. Labour learned this with Corbyn. 

It’s refreshing knowing that we have actual politicians in place and they are being questioned about real life issues, not the latest culture war or party scandal. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sharp said:

Then explain why you disagree? 

I disagree because I’m not a racist piece of shit, and I don’t get easily led by a populist nob with zero moral backbone who’d say anything to convince empty headed morons that he has easy solutions to life’s most difficult problems.

In short, voting for reform is an admittance you don’t like brown people whilst at the same time having a severe learning disability.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Sharp said:

Then explain why you disagree? 

Explain how a party that would slash public spending to fund tax cuts (that are even then completely unfunded and would cause a larger financial crisis than the Truss administration) are then going to be able to fulfil any of their promises. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

Explain how a party that would slash public spending to fund tax cuts (that are even then completely unfunded and would cause a larger financial crisis than the Truss administration) are then going to be able to fulfil any of their promises. 

I don’t think people that vote for Reform are remotely interested (or intelligent enough to understand the impacts) in the economy.

• Like 1

Doesn’t mean Reform’s lies shouldn’t be highlighted. I get that ‘Sharp’ is just a terminally dull WUM and that an explanation won’t be forthcoming. Because there isn’t one 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Doesn’t mean Reform’s lies shouldn’t be highlighted. I get that ‘Sharp’ is just a terminally dull WUM and that an explanation won’t be forthcoming. Because there isn’t one 

100%. I suspect there will be a lot of clones of Sharp in their supporter base. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Sonatine said:

Tbf to ant and dec they did make him drink blended bollocks.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The @Conservatives official Tory Party Twitter account has been deleted and nobody knows why. :lol:

Have they been cancelled?

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The party is saying it's with Twitter support and they didn't do it. 

Not racist enough?

On 21/07/2023 at 08:32, Gemmill said:

Aye good point. I'd take most 25 year olds over a braying cunt like Gullis who just sees himself as a disruptor in the mould of a Matt Gaetz.

I am REALLY looking forward to that prick losing his seat

image.png.e2884f19f88742ef8d9b818d35513a79.png

1_election31.jpg

• Haha 7

I was reading a list earlier on and there's loads of pure dickheads that have gone. Someone needs to do a declaration compilation of all 200+ Tories that lost their seats. I'd pay a fiver for a digital download. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Coffey would leave a trail like a giant slug

Only if they banned same sex marriage and taxed pensioners

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Coffey would leave a trail like a giant slug

21 minutes ago, The Fish said:

Only if they banned same sex marriage and taxed pensioners

Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

• Haha 3