Politics

Christmas Tree

Btw, CT - any truth to the rumour you blew your entire crypto fortune on a house in Islington? Just so you could vote for Corbyn. 

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Alex said:

Btw, CT - any truth to the rumour you blew your entire crypto fortune on a house in Islington? Just so you could vote for Corbyn. 

:lol:  

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I can’t stand that cunt. He basically failed in his weird quest to stop Labour getting a huge majority and seems to think he’s single-handedly brought about some major coup because he campaigned for Corbyn. He was particularly disingenuous about the benefits of voting independent and or green because of the FPTP system meaning it was far more likely to to just split the left wing vote. It’s refreshing to see the Lib Dems were far more successful. I just see him as a grifter desperately trying to stay relevant. Also, he talks a lot about the stick he gets whilst inviting pile ons from his moronic social media devotees on anyone calling him out for his bullshit. 

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Screenshot_20240707-123748.thumb.png.4d27911f16f2de6c29ef7468d3b7a40d.png

Steve Baker has taken losing his seat well then, the absolute fucking wombat.

That’s not real, is it? :lol: 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

I'm afraid it is! 

What a deluded arsehole he is, man. I think him and Francois genuinely believe  they’re canny hard as well. 

• Like 1

I think he's starting or has started a podcast. :lol:

The world needs to hear more from the born-again Christian who, given his instrumental role in Brexit, is more responsible than most for what's happened to his party. 

• Like 2

On 05/07/2024 at 18:24, Holden McGroin said:

yeah. Hunt would surely be the sensible choice. Even Cleverly wouldn’t be a disaster for them. 

edit: Hunts admission that he hopes Labour would properly fund the NHS whereas the Tories didn’t was quite revealing. 

it’s going to be Braverman or Bedenoch :lol: 

12 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

:lol:

She knows the membership are as mental as she is. Hope she gets it, she'll guarantee them a good while longer in the wilderness. 

Excellent to see Jonathan Reynolds out today calling Reform a threat to our economic and national security - likening their economic policies to Truss and saying their forengin policy plans are those of Putin. They need to not he scared of Farage, so calling him out on day 2 is good to see. 

• Like 3

Still pretty messy, but having been the biggest party last week, Le Pen's lot have been beaten back into third if the exit poll is right. 

Big turnout and the left/centre standing down candidates has averted a right wing majority. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Possibly the two who the members might go for but who are also power mad (and just actually mad) enough to take it. Hope so as a lurch further to the right isn’t what they need. And I’m all for the Tory party destroying itself even more 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

they love a flirt with the far right but always bottle it in the second round, thank fuck

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

Unless someone white makes the final two. 

There's no one white that's mad enough for the membership. Unless Danny Kruger somehow ends up in the last two. 

Incidentally, Prue Leith doesn't get anywhere near enough shit for popping that nutcase out of her fanny. She should get at least one cake slammed in her face on every episode of Bake Off.