Politics

Christmas Tree

Just now, Sharp said:

Rarely has a username be a swinger of trees with one hand coz other hand is on cok

U ok, hun? 

• Haha 4

Impossible to say for sure but I think Rees-Mogg was basically the one that officially gave Labour the win, too :lol:

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Sharp said:

Can you daft cunts answer one question, i think i posed it a few posts above, where are the schools housing and doctor surgeries hospital to accomadate these people?  oh and lets not forget jobs, just give them a free life while i graft me little bollocks off ...get fucked man

Look in the mirror mate 

That’s where every single one of your problems lies. Your life is fuckin shit (apparently?) because of the choices you make and how easily led you are by people who want to exploit your grievances. But I imagine you’re too phenomenally fuckin stupid to understand any of that…

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I was born in Poole, Dorset mate. Am sat there now. Please tell us how you can tell someone’s nationality via an anonymous internet message board? … 

Coz your wearing a kilt

Canny line. Shame it's delivered in the voice of the softest dalek in the universe, but you can't have everything. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Still 15k people voted for him mind. Walk them all off a cliff. 

Careful- they’d land on a small boat. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Impossible to say for sure but I think Rees-Mogg was basically the one that officially gave Labour the win, too :lol:

IMG_1977.gif.2b58f6cd8da2f5f7bf77394706882258.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Canny line. Shame it's delivered in the voice of the softest dalek in the universe, but you can't have everything. :lol:

Paraphrasing Blair now…. 🤮

1 minute ago, PaddockLad said:

It’s not him is it?? 🤣🤣

No idea tbh. Has the same rancid patter and incel vibes though 

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

I thought that too…. 

"That's Mogg-zit. That's my Portillo moment. He's been battered, and he's deserved it. He's no idea what he's inflicted on people."

Burnham on Rees-Mogg. 👍

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Paraphrasing Blair now…. 🤮

He went with "We have campaigned as Changed Labour, and we will govern as Changed Labour".

That's less a paraphrase than a direct lift (swap changed for new). 

I've said it before on here, but I'd have Blair back involved in a heartbeat. Brown too. I hope they both have the ear of Starmer cos he'll need all the advice he can get from Labour people that have been there and done it - there aren't many. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

i am top dalek pal,  the silver one a  the front, you will have seen iz in the dressing room photos

Of all the little moments of joy through tonight, seeing Kuennsberg as bitter as a dumped and divorced bingo-wing wife is glorious. 

She’s fucking hating her job :lol:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Sharp said:

i am top dalek pal,  the silver one a  the front, you will have seen iz in the dressing room photos

This erudite one is a piss take surely 😂

• Haha 1