Politics

Christmas Tree

9 minutes ago, Sharp said:

Yes, let me explain, i am not against immegration far from it we need free movement across the borders but only if it benefits this country,  we dont need to be a dumpimg ground for all the shite thats coming over on bastard dinghys, and by the way have you seen many women or kids on them boats?  If you want to bring these  people here make sure the infrastructure is in place, Build more houses build more doctor surgerys build more schools , dont just let every tom dick and bastard harry come here.. the country is fucked and you know it

Reform isn't the answer to anything other than frustration. 

I get that you aren't happy with.... things..... But Nigel Farage doesn't have answers, he just needles away at people's grievances. 

His manifesto (no waiting lists for the NHS!) was something a class of 8 year olds would come up with if you asked them what would be a good thing.... Don't worry about how you deliver it, just list some things you like. 

Totally undeliverable in the real world. 

He's a protest vote, and you're entitled to vote for whoever you want. But the bloke will deliver fuck all and just stoke trouble. It's all he's ever done. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

The Reform candidate openly wondering how counting works as he might be about to become a member of Parliament pretty much sums them up. @Sharp

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

Reform isn't the answer to anything other than frustration. 

I get that you aren't happy with.... things..... But Nigel Farage doesn't have answers, he just needles away at people's grievances. 

His manifesto (no waiting lists for the NHS!) was something a class of 8 year olds would come up with if you asked them what would be a good thing.... Don't worry about how you deliver it, just list some things you like. 

Totally undeliverable in the real world. 

He's a protest vote, and you're entitled to vote for whoever you want. But the bloke will deliver fuck all and just stoke trouble. It's all he's ever done. 

What other alternative have we got?   SunKak, Starmer? they both piss in the same pot mate, we are fucked

Just now, Sharp said:

What other alternative have we got?   SunKak, Starmer? they both piss in the same pot mate, we are fucked

If Farage won, that's when we'd really be fucked. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sharp said:

Yes, let me explain, i am not against immegration far from it we need free movement across the borders but only if it benefits this country,  we dont need to be a dumpimg ground for all the shite thats coming over on bastard dinghys, and by the way have you seen many women or kids on them boats?  If you want to bring these  people here make sure the infrastructure is in place, Build more houses build more doctor surgerys build more schools , dont just let every tom dick and bastard harry come here.. the country is fucked and you know it

IMG_3052.thumb.jpeg.7e9ea80b8b0eef71b98cd7919b23c47e.jpeg

He’s not racist, he just doesn’t like non-white people. 

• Like 2

The BBC has quietly revised back down it's forecast for Conservatives to 144 - it went 131, up to 154, and now back to 144. It'll come down again, I think. 

Labour is back to where it started. 

Posted (edited)

Fucking hell, Streeting hung on by just 528 votes. There might be some surprise losses coming for Labour in London here. 

Edited by Gemmill

2 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

IMG_3052.thumb.jpeg.7e9ea80b8b0eef71b98cd7919b23c47e.jpeg

He’s not racist, he just doesn’t like non-white people. 

Really is that your  sensible response to this country being flooded by young male immigrants on dinghys?

Just now, Gemmill said:

Fucking hell, Streetig hung in by just 528 votes. There might be some surprise losses coming for Labour in London here. 

Gaza, basically.

Fairly bonkers set of results all round.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Threi or fower fae ma angle likesay :cuppa:

You can fuck off as well sticking up for moneys fist

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Sharp said:

Really is that your  sensible response to this country being flooded by young male immigrants on dinghys?

Fuck off man. This isn't the forum for you 

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Sharp said:

It's not

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sharp said:

It’s a s sensible as thinking that Farage and his gammons give a flying fuck about it- it’s an entirely media generated problem. 

On a a scale of 1-10, it’s a zero when it comes to important issues for me and millions of others. 

They’re a bunch of angry, racist fascists, and, by extension, their supporters are too. 

• Like 2