Politics

Christmas Tree

I didn’t think I could despise IDS any more than I did, then I watched his interview on BBC 

What a fucking slimy cunt. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Now, PL, Maitlis? :) 

I rate her highly mate but she’s had her stalker that she’s had since university days jailed twice so I’ve had to throttle back a bit on that one tbh :cuppa:

• Haha 4

Just now, PaddockLad said:

I rate her highly mate but she’s had her stalker that she’s had since university days jailed twice so I’ve had to throttle back a bit on that one tbh :cuppa:

Spying Peeping Tom GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I didn’t think I could despise IDS any more than I did, then I watched his interview on BBC 

What a fucking slimy cunt. 

Ex army officer. How the fuck one of his men didn’t put a 7.62 in his back will remain one of life’s great mysteries 😏

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

The Environment Minister Coffey, who couldn't give a fuck about the environment, just lost to the Greens btw. Total surprise for the Greens. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You a Reform lad then? 

Yes, let me explain, i am not against immegration far from it we need free movement across the borders but only if it benefits this country,  we dont need to be a dumpimg ground for all the shite thats coming over on bastard dinghys, and by the way have you seen many women or kids on them boats?  If you want to bring these  people here make sure the infrastructure is in place, Build more houses build more doctor surgerys build more schools , dont just let every tom dick and bastard harry come here.. the country is fucked and you know it

• Jaysus... 4