Politics

Christmas Tree

2 hours ago, The Fish said:

They're a ballache and no mistake. There's no way for me to fuck around with the field of vision so that I don't get alerts when next door is getting something delivered, and as my Mrs is on Mat leave she's singlehandedly keeping Amazon's stock price high.

Don't think it's pushed me to bringing about the downfall of society yet, but never say never. 

Call me crazy but what’s wrong with a normal door bell?

Don’t the Lib Dem’s want PR? On those figures they’d have more than twice as many seats as the Tories on half the vote  share.

58 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Don’t the Lib Dem’s want PR? On those figures they’d have more than twice as many seats as the Tories on half the vote  share.

Tbf though I think they’d get a lot more people voting for them and the Greens with PR. And this is a pretty weird election (by the looks of it) in terms of vote distribution. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m sure it’ll come under same scrutiny from the BBC et al that Labour’s has

On Times Radio today, Andrew Neil was querying whether it really mattered that Reform's numbers don't add up cos they're not going to form the next government. 

15 minutes later he had someone from Plaid Cymru on and was ripping them to bits for holes in their manifesto. 

These right wingers stick together. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

:lol:

I say it every time and I will keep saying it every time:

The Liz Truss line :lol: :lol:  

• Haha 7

Getting to the stage Labour are praying for a "bad" poll to combat voter apathy. I don't think they need worry personally, hate is a great motivator. 

The tory strategy is woeful. They keep attacking Labour with ineffective made up bollocks, but pretend Farage doesn't exist. They'll have no success getting labour voters to switch, they might have some success vs Reform, who are very vulnerable on their economics. But not a peep, the silly cunts. 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Getting to the stage Labour are praying for a "bad" poll to combat voter apathy. I don't think they need worry personally, hate is a great motivator. 

The tory strategy is woeful. They keep attacking Labour with ineffective made up bollocks, but pretend Farage doesn't exist. They'll have no success getting labour voters to switch, they might have some success vs Reform, who are very vulnerable on their economics. But not a peep, the silly cunts. 

Three days ago Sunak was asked about Farage and said "I've got a lot of respect for Nigel", a bloke who a couple of days previously was saying Sunak "doesn't understand our history and culture". 

They're fucking pathetic. They should be all guns blazing, gunning for the bloke. Gove has come out today saying it's just a vanity project, etc, but he's done it in his usual whimsical, polite Gove way. 

They're as cucked by Farage as Tice is. 

Instead their plan is to personally attack Starmer for his history as a human rights lawyer. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, ewerk said:

Call me crazy but what’s wrong with a normal door bell?

I'm in the office room at the back of the house, so having a Ring doorbell means I can tell the delivery person to wait, or leave the package somewhere, without needing to come away from the call or, more realistically, the game of football manager.

The Mrs is either out at Baby yoga, baby sensory, baby dance, just meeting friends for a coffee, or dealing with a hungry/sleepy baby so can't answer the door.

51 minutes ago, The Fish said:

I'm in the office room at the back of the house, so having a Ring doorbell means I can tell the delivery person to wait.

"You sir! Wait! I'm in the middle of a teams tete a tete!" 

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I absolutely love seeing this prick subject to some scrutiny. Especially from a woman, he fucking hates it. 

As an aside, isn't it fucking ridiculous that "being Facebook friends" is something that is 'newsworthy'?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

"You sir! Wait! I'm in the middle of a teams tete a tete!" 

The brags aren’t even attempting to be humble anymore 

31 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

He’s saying the stuff he’s responsible for is someone else’s fault. Again 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Alex said:

The brags aren’t even attempting to be humble anymore 

Humility is for the weak.