Politics

Christmas Tree

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Lying in wait. Just a young lass as well. :lol:

I bet she's woke and it was a pint of woke juice. 

If the press gets to her she should say she just wants Farage to take his own advice and go back to where he came from :good: 

• Haha 3

YouGov changing the methodology on their voting intention polling the day after the debates is.... Not helpful. It's expected to knock about 4% or so off Labour's lead, giving the impression that Starmer has performed poorly. 

I'm sure all the news outlets will report this methodology change though. 😬

Does Zahawi still have a stake in YouGov btw? Why do I ask? No reason. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

They're speaking my love language. 

Good. Perhaps you can explain the numbers in this league table to me? Poole Labour are suggesting they require my vote to help overturn the Tory incumbent’s  19k majority… the numbers themselves in this table aren’t explained to the mathematically challenged…

IMG_4676.jpeg

Based on current voting intention, the seat would go to the Tories by 35% to 34%.

Think this is from an MRP so they've asked a bunch of people and then applied the results for those demographics to your constituency to come up with the above. 

So their 19k majority will be reduced massively and they need YOU to get them over the top. 

2 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Based on current voting intention, the seat would go to the Tories by 35% to 34%.

Think this is from an MRP so they've asked a bunch of people and then applied the results for those demographics to your constituency to come up with the above. 

So their 19k majority will be reduced massively and they need YOU to get them over the top. 

So they’re talking about swing? 🤔

sloth GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

That was awful from both of them tbh. Starting to think Sunak's jibes about Labour not having much of a plan might have a grain of truth. 

i only caught the last 20 mins but Starmer was much more impressive than Sunak. 

The sad reality is that Farage will grandstand better than both of them at the 7 way debate. Starmer struggled with being interrupted (because that doesn't happen in court or parliament)