Politics

Christmas Tree

I hope they announce another emergency press conference and it's just Anderson and Farage having a farting competition with Tice as the judge. 

• Haha 5

43 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Fucking hell 😂😂😂

4742A16E-05A3-4308-8195-062A18ABA99B.jpeg

It's a fucking terrible party political broadcast too. Labels the entire shadow cabinet as threats to the UK's national security. I cannot wait for these cunts to face judgement day. 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

It seems like the Tory plan is to just keep digging. Let’s see how it plays out for them.

Bold Strategy Cotton GIF by MOODMAN

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Claims that lots of Tories staring at unemployment next month are speaking to Reform after Farage’s announcement yesterday :cuppa:

They’re asking 30p for some recipes. 

15 hours ago, Howmanheyman said:

8sp7wi.jpg

"It's really tricky to say just what these polls are telling us at this moment in time and that's all they are, a snapshot in the day they were taken."

Fyp. 

• Haha 3

IMG_8849.thumb.jpeg.bf665224ef2fb3dc9c2d06f543f6fa24.jpeg
So this in part explains why Reform / Farage are targeting this seat. And this lot previously elected a Tory MP? I know people can’t help being thick as fuck but I’ve long since lost patience with a lot of the voters in places like this 

• Like 1

The crowds that have gathered for him this morning is mental. Doesn't necessarily mean he wins the seat, but there's certainly a significant number of people there to hear his rank patter. 

Speaking of rank patter:

I think he might very quickly discover that being subject to the kind of scrutiny reserved for parliamentary candidates and elected MPs might not be quite as much fun as he expected. 

• Like 5

He’ll have stood down before the election at this rate :lol: this relates to what I said earlier about him not being a serious politician. He’s a fucking lazy cunt and is just a sound bite artist. The details of actual policy are beneath him and beyond his field of interest. That’s why he gets so snippy the second he’s challenged on what Reform’s policies are. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

He’ll have stood down before the election at this rate :lol: this relates to what I said earlier about him not being a serious politician. He’s a fucking lazy cunt and is just a sound bite artist. The details of actual policy are beneath him and beyond his field of interest. That’s why he gets so snippy the second he’s challenged on what Reform’s policies are. 

Aye spot on. I love the "Okay mate..." to the lad in the first clip. So passive aggressive, the fucking arsehole. 

Incredible that people don't see through him, but maybe now is the time. I'm sure that the people of Clacton will very quickly discover that he doesn't give a fuck about them if they send him to Parliament on their behalf. 

Ranked 747th out of 751 MEPs, attending less than 40% of votes. He couldn't care less about the job, he just wants the exposure. 

You can guarantee that he'll be on telly on July 5th taking full credit for a Labour landslide if that's what happens. 

I really hope he just gets pipped to the seat. It would make up for all the Tory shitbags that have stood down, denying us the moment. 

• Like 2