Politics

Christmas Tree

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Supreme Court says the Rwanda deportation shit is illegal. Rishi is having some week.

"Fucking pure bullshit that like. Aal a wanted to dee was send some immigints owa for a aal in two weeka to Rwanda. Ma, unpack ya suitcase ya staying."

image.png.30be45b0b4d7bb9de67641656a70c722.png

• Haha 6

Seems the tory loons have met and are saying we need to just break the law. Steve Clark, JRM, and 30p Lee so far. These tory cunts honestly don't believe the law applies to them which explains so much. Only a maximum of 15 months to go.......

23 minutes ago, Renton said:

Thuis just isn't anywhere near normal in a westernised democracy.

It's sadly very normal with the Tory party in its current form though. They've jumped the shark completely and effectively become the BNP. Their beliefs and language is scarily similar to 1930s Germany, Lineker got pelters for it but he was right.

• Like 3

Who, other than these two ubercunts Sunak and Blobfish, honestly gives a flying fuck about some desperate folk crossing the Channel? 

People can just barely afford to live, our work and human rights are being eroded faster than East Anglia, sick and disabled people are about to be told to get to (non-existent) work, and these fuckers are screaming about immigrants????

It’s absolutely fucking insane. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Who, other than these two ubercunts Sunak and Blobfish, honestly gives a flying fuck about some desperate folk crossing the Channel? 

People can just barely afford to live, our work and human rights are being eroded faster than East Anglia, sick and disabled people are about to be told to get to (non-existent) work, and these fuckers are screaming about immigrants????

It’s absolutely fucking insane. 

I think people (the right) DO care about this. They believe the illegal migrants are costing them heavily. This is why Sunak is doubling down and breaking the law. England is full morons mate.

Oh I know that. :lol:

2 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

They believe the illegal migrants are costing them heavily

Whilst blithely ignoring how much their heroes cost them by dishing out dodgy Covid ppe contracts to their mates. 

But that’s ok because most of them were white. 

• Like 1

I think it comes from this vain hope people have that there are politicians brave enough to do what is right rather than reducing everything to a calculation based on "real politik".

Dreamers tbh. The West has no spine, we need to stop hoping that one might reveal itself.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Alex said:

What is meant to be achieved by the leader of the opposition calling for a ceasefire btw? 

It’s completely futile. A meaningless vote about an already decided topic that the U.K. aren’t even party to.

But a lot of people are asking Labour to stand up for what’s right and what is right is a ceasefire. Both sides have inflicted plenty of deaths on the other. Further deaths won’t change a thing.

Starmer is right in that you can’t influence anything unless you’re in power but what’s the point in being in power unless you stand for something.

• Like 2

Should have called it the "stop newborn babies dying when their incubators are deliberately starved of fuel cessation" vote. 

68% of Americans and  66% of UK voters support a ceasefire so they could have least I dunno reflected public opinion?

No they're smarter and know better. Licking the hoops of genociders because they want to stay lapdogs of the US. 

14 minutes ago, NJS said:

No they're smarter and know better. Licking the hoops of genociders because they want to stay lapdogs of the US. 

I get that you hate Starmer and Labour centrists as much as the Tories, but Howay man ffs, is this really called for.  Starmer said today "Alongside leaders around the world, I have called throughout for adherence to international law, for humanitarian pauses to allow access for aid, food, water, utilities and medicine, and have expressed our concerns at the scale of civilian casualties". The bastard! 

The issue with a ceasefire as I understand it is that it will keep Hamas in place. Personaliy, I am against that. Others may disagree. But what I do know is that it is not in the gift of anybody, least of all the leader of the opposition of an increasingly irrelevant island off the coast of Europe, to grant this. And tbh, it seems to me that most the Labour MPs who are so honourably breaking the whip are doing so I suspect because they have large Muslim populations in their constituency.

This is not the fault of the UK and we can't stop this. 

• Like 2