Politics

Christmas Tree

17 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Cameron has the arrogance to think he can do it. Looking at Starmer and the Labour party I don't think beating them is the toughest task. Last time he was leader of the opposition he managed to increase their seats by 36% so he has form for it. With these cunts there's always an angle.

Aye. I don’t see it but that doesn’t mean he isn’t arrogant enough to think he can pull it off. His problem will be the party members you would think. 

5 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye. I don’t see it but that doesn’t mean he isn’t arrogant enough to think he can pull it off. His problem will be the party members you would think. 

That and the fact that both sides of the Brexit spectrum think he's a prick so he'd never win a general election anyway.

8 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

That and the fact that both sides of the Brexit spectrum think he's a prick so he'd never win a general election anyway.

Brexit is not the issue or dividing line it once was. That said, I don't see Caneron as being like by the masses in any case, his legacy is toxic to most people. 

25 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Yeah. I just meant actually getting to be party leader but you’re right (if he did manage to get that far). 

35 minutes ago, Renton said:

My prediction? He will parachute into a safe seat either in a by election (Bone's is due I think) or at the GE and try to become leader of the opposition, with the goal of coming back as PM, just to get one over "Boris". He might even try the reverse ferret over Brexit. Who knows. I'm just fucking sick of the cunts. 

Like many of us have noted previously it’s all just a game to this lot 

Is it just me btw or does the pig fucker look ancient now?

image.png.d5a7e4df9dff95571261e7137bc02416.png

Noticed princess Kate or whatever she's called is suddenly looking very middle aged all of a sudden too. Stress of her husband (alleged) proclivities catching up with her.

image.png.0bf3ab9a2c42f2fc1f6b79b776cff441.png

5 minutes ago, Renton said:

Noticed princess Kate or whatever she's called is suddenly looking very middle aged all of a sudden too. Stress of her husband (alleged) proclivities catching up with her.

He's still punching though the horse toothed egg in a bun :lol:

Edited by Dazzler

I still can’t get my head around why someone who is worth hundreds of millions (and is married to billions) wants to cling onto a job that pays, what for him, is pocket change with all the shit said job brings with it. 🧐🤔

5 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I still can’t get my head around why someone who is worth hundreds of millions (and is married to billions) wants to cling onto a job that pays, what for him, is pocket change with all the shit said job brings with it. 🧐🤔

One word. Power. It's the power that drives them. He probably strangle wanks himself in downing Street every morning just because he can.

• Haha 4

46 minutes ago, Renton said:

Shes made her bed, fucking lie in it. I bet its like chucking a sausage up Northumberland Street man.

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Renton said:

I don’t see how Sugartits donning the dancing pants and making her husband The Prince of Wails would be that stressful tbh. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

So he can change policy to financially benefit himself. His desire to stop inheritance tax would net him 30o million for a start.

His family made billions from stock related to the North Sea oil licenses

It's all about the money

Edited by spongebob toonpants
Spelling cunt
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

So he can change policy to financially benefit himself. His desire to stop inheritance tax would net him 30o million for a start.

His family made billions from stock related to the North Sea oil licenses

It's all about the money

Plus you only get one shot at it (realistically) and he’s almost certainly only got s year or so left in the job. He’ll also say he inherited the mess anyway so he can point to that in terms of his ‘legacy’ and all that bollocks too. Plenty of scope for asset stripping, so to speak, in the meantime too, as you point out 

I kind of get that the Tories do whatever it takes to retain power as a default but what is even the point of this beyond that anymore? They have no vision, no plans, they're just stumbling around reacting to things until they eventually get removed. Even trying to look at them through a Tory friendly lens, I don't understand why they wouldn't just want to get this over with and start a rebuild of whatever it is they think their party stands for.

Why go through the death throes, just end it ffs.

A load of them are gonna lose their jobs. And these are not super smart, impressive people that are going to walk into big money elsewhere. For a good few this will be the biggest wage they ever get.

Some of them will be straight up shitting their pants about this and wanting the election to happen as late as possible.

Obviously none of this applies to Sunak but he's in the big job so no incentive for him to turn it over anytime soon.

• Like 2

Aye, as Gemmill alludes to you’ve got loads of people like Gullis who were first time MPs in 2019. Even in previously safe Tory seats there were a lot of new MPs because more moderate Tories either left of their own accord or were culled in favour of those loyal to Johnson. From their pov it’s absolute annihilation on the cards if they do this now so they might as well hang on as it can’t get much worse in terms of polling. In other words it’s pure self-interest rather than what’s good for the party / country / economy etc. 

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Alex said:

Aye, as Gemmill alludes to you’ve got loads of people like Gullis who were first time MPs in 2019. 

I had a look at his register of interests and his only earnings appear to be roughly £400 a month from Talk TV. The moron can't even get a decent grift going.

• Haha 4