Politics

Christmas Tree

Btw, whoever advised him to go the Reality TV route obviously didn’t know his agent clearly hates him. 

Celebrity Cooking shows, Bake Off, Antique auction shite?

… nah, send the little weasel off to eat kangaroo cocks for a few  weeks with a pack of fellow cunts, then we’ll have him being terrified of some trained killers. 

Top work :lol:

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Rayvin said:

Who are the two blokes interviewing him? Can we get them to do inquiries in parliament?

Ex SBS and SAS guys.

I have watched a lot of these and just refuse now to watch it.

The smaller lads a mackem.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Btw, whoever advised him to go the Reality TV route obviously didn’t know his agent clearly hates him. 

Celebrity Cooking shows, Bake Off, Antique auction shite?

… nah, send the little weasel off to eat kangaroo cocks for a few  weeks with a pack of fellow cunts, then we’ll have him being terrified of some trained killers. 

Top work :lol:

He thinks it’s him paying his dues for what he’s done and rehabilitating himself in the public eye. I know that’s ridiculous but that’s how arrogant and out of touch people like him are 

• Like 3

Related:

Isn't the point of HS2 to take cars off roads? Anyway, sound like he's done a Truss with a disastrous round of interviews with local BBC journalists, who are much better than their centralised counterparts. Maybe he isn't the genius he thinks he is. 

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Can a train line be woke? Yes it can.

Is HS2 also part of the blob and anti-growth coalition? I can't keep up nowadays. A lot of environmentalists objected to HS2, so are environmentalists now anti-woke? 

Serious question - does ANYONE fall for this bullshit any more? CT, what do you think? 

Looks like saving kids lives by reducing speed limits in their streets is next thing on the woke agenda. 

Honestly man, definitely NOT to bring up previous discussions, but we have to get these cunts out of office and into the wilderness with the smallest number of MPs possible.

image.png.d2d8d4916512c4271af0041b6bc739f2.png

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Starmer won't be any better regarding motorosits. It's fucking mental how much power motor groups seem to have 

It won't be a governmental competency under Labour man. They are not the same as the tories. This has bot all to do with lobby groups. It's Sunak desperately trying to distract and straw clutch at anything while he's drowning. 

And who the fuck are "motorists" anyway? I drive sometimes, I walk sometimes, I use public transport, train and bus wanker. None of these things define me. Waging war on motorists ffs, it's ridiculous. :lol:

What I do know is you increase the chance of killing a kid 10 fold at 30 mph compared with 20 mph. Honestly, I don't see that as a vote winner even for the gammonest gammon, Gammon McGammonface. 

• Like 3

You just have to see the retards on social media about the Welsh speed limit. 

One women phoned up 5live the other day saying that you can easily go over 20mph if you're talking to your friends or could crash if you're too busy trying not to go over 20mph. Yet it went uncontested by the presenter. 

• Jaysus... 1

Sunak being "interviewed* by LK this morning. More like giving him a platform. What a detestable cunt he is. Every response a deflection or just a complete non sequitur. He's making hard decisions for our future apparently (he's basically scrapping all changes from what I can tell) and he's doing what the British people want. Funny, he's never asked me what I want. Anyway, it was as infuriating and pointless as ever 

Edit:  oh aye, he said that inflation is "literally" a tax, so by reducing inflation he's giving tax cuts. Righto mate. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

You just have to see the retards on social media about the Welsh speed limit. 

One women phoned up 5live the other day saying that you can easily go over 20mph if you're talking to your friends or could crash if you're too busy trying not to go over 20mph. Yet it went uncontested by the presenter. 

5Live is fucking shit, mate. As is almost anything else in the media in terms of debating this sort of thing. I want evidence based research informing these decisions. Not sone thick as fuck bint or whoever spouting irrelevant shite. Even by listening and getting annoyed I feel like I’m facilitating the race to the bottom (in an intellectual sense) 

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Renton said:

Sunak being "interviewed* by LK this morning. More like giving him a platform. What a detestable cunt he is. Every response a deflection or just a complete non sequitur. He's making hard decisions for our future apparently (he's basically scrapping all changes from what I can tell) and he's doing what the British people want. Funny, he's never asked me what I want. Anyway, it was as infuriating and pointless as ever 

Edit:  oh aye, he said that inflation is "literally" a tax, so by reducing inflation he's giving tax cuts. Righto mate. 

Managed about two minutes of his nauseating bollocks 

• Haha 2