Politics

Christmas Tree

Just now, ewerk said:

The worrying thing is that she is local and was a councillor before winning the Westminster seat.

:lol: Really? Wow. 

I’ve had the good fortune of coming into contact with a couple of SPADs through work and it would appear to be a pre-requisite that you’re an unmitigated cunt. Not that it should be a top priority but the HoL really does need reform. The cronyism is off the fucking scale at this point. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Renton said:

Would you give BJ an bj for a life peerage? Entirely hypotthetical question. :whistle:

image.png.e66529f681c78fb044b922cd5ddc4a3d.png

She'll fit right into the rest of the trophy wife/mistress clique in Alderley Edge.

11 minutes ago, The Fish said:

She'll fit right into the rest of the trophy wife/mistress clique in Alderley Edge.

I’m not sure it works like that. I don’t think Harold MacMillan went drinking in Stockton on a Saturday night, for example ;) 

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

I’m not sure it works like that. I don’t think Harold MacMillan went drinking in Stockton on a Saturday night, for example ;) 

I'd agree if she'd been made baroness of Wythenshawe, but Alderley Edge is very... her.

22 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Do I detect a pang of jealousy from this Cheshire resident? :lol: 

:lol:  not at all, we've got all the white Evoques we need round here. As much as Bramhall has more than enough cunts, Alderley Edge has more.

I see the NatWest CEO has resigned over the Farage debacle. Likely due to breaching confidentiality when talking with a BBC journalist. But Farage and the Tories that backed him will no doubt champion this as a win over wokeism 

• Like 3

Aye, this is the problem. The BBC have apologised, NatWest have apologised and their CEO has resigned. These institutions are playing by rules that the other side don’t. Can you imagine Farage and co. ever apologising for anything or correcting the record after telling a lie? This is the battle that the civilised world is up against.

• Like 6

The planet is on fire.

The ex prime minister is a totally corrupt completely dishonest traitor currently free of any consequence for his behaviour

The current PM is tweeting stuff that should get him arrested for racism

The country is on its knees with failing energy water health housingand transport, all sold off for profit.

The highest tax burden for 40 years

Personal debt is completely out of control

The media is consumed with......some rich cunts personal bank account

The country is done - we are over

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, spongebob toonpants said:

The planet is on fire.

The ex prime minister is a totally corrupt completely dishonest traitor currently free of any consequence for his behaviour

The current PM is tweeting stuff that should get him arrested for racism

The country is on its knees with failing energy water health housingand transport, all sold off for profit.

The highest tax burden for 40 years

Personal debt is completely out of control

The media is consumed with......some rich cunts personal bank account

The country is done - we are over

Nah. Politics is in the gutter atm, but some of this stuff is cyclical. The Tories are out on theirs arse next year, and we just have to hope Labour have enough of a backbone to undo some of the damage, not just to the country, but the entire political discourse of the last few years. 

13 hours ago, PaddockLad said:

What a completely unexpected surprise :cuppa:

Honestly man, if the Revolution ever happens, the Royals can relax for a day or three because I’ll be busy stringing these cunts up. 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

The Tories are playing a different game and the opposition are either hopelessly naive or they are complicit 

Pictures like this make me think complicit1688.jpg.8fa54a63e2ed590bcc6d477dfebfad9a.jpg

I know Owen Jones is disliked on here and I do think he's too "right on" for his own good a lot of the time but he was on something with Balls and some tory cunt the other week where they were talking about how despicable it was that Osborne's wedding had been attacked. 

Jones rightly pointed out that Osbprne had destroyed millions of lives and caused at least tens of thousands of excess deaths through austerity and Balls and the tory basically told Jones he was the worst person in history for saying so. 

Balls epitomises new Labour and the cunt will no doubt be back in the limelight probably via the lord's after the next election. 

• Like 6