Politics

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Isegrim said:

I hope карма strikes back and it’s to do with money laundering.

Banks don't close down accounts for no reason, particularly with a high profile bloke who'll make his mouth go about it. They also won't spell out what you've been doing either because then you'll know not to do it in the future, so that's perfectly standard. 

If I was Farage I'd shut up about the fact that his bank clearly suspect him of being up to no good and no longer want to do business with him. 

• Like 2

Jess Phillips is sat behind Cooper as she responds to Braverman. She's just had an exchange with Braverman and then clearly turned to the person next to her and called Braverman a "twat". :lol:

It'll be picked up by the twitter lipreaders but you heard it here first. 

9 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Banks don't close down accounts for no reason, particularly with a high profile bloke who'll make his mouth go about it. They also won't spell out what you've been doing either because then you'll know not to do it in the future, so that's perfectly standard. 

If I was Farage I'd shut up about the fact that his bank clearly suspect him of being up to no good and no longer want to do business with him. 

Hope the Russians want their money back 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I think he banks with Coutts, you have to have at least £1million in your account 

1 hour ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Bridget is on James O'brien at 12:30

I wonder how far she's been Starmer'd

Bridget is here, there and everywhere at the moment. She was on Laura yesterday. But this is a call in, why don't you call in and ask her? ;)

Whilst your there, tell her I like her new hair style. 👍

• Haha 2

Dave from Wallsend "Get yer tits oot pet". Was that you HMHM?

She's come across well as usual - sensible, fair, measured, and professional. 

Bridget gives me a bit of hope tbh, because I do feel we know she is genuine and the fact she is part of Starmer's cabinet is reassuring. I actually think Starmer is genuine too, although like most of us he is still too small c conservative for my liking. Bridget and co will be a huge improvement on what we have. Please people remember this next year.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Dave from Wallsend "Get yer tits oot pet". Was that you HMHM?

She's come across well as usual - sensible, fair, measured, and professional. 

Bridget gives me a bit of hope tbh, because I do feel we know she is genuine and the fact she is part of Starmer's cabinet is reassuring. I actually think Starmer is genuine too, although like most of us he is still too small c conservative for my liking. Bridget and co will be a huge improvement on what we have. Please people remember this next year.

unimpressed oprah GIF

• Haha 6

i was waiting for somebody to post bridget's doppelgänger. i would have done it myself but i couldn't find it and haven't saved it to my HD like some of you perverts 

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

i was waiting for somebody to post bridget's doppelgänger. i would have done it myself but i couldn't find it and haven't saved it to my HD like some of you perverts 

It's easier to conduct a search if you use two hands. 

• Haha 7

Shame that Elon is cancelling the ability to embed twitter posts. But Nigel is moaning about getting rejected by nine banks.

Ha ha!

IMG_8043.jpeg

Edited by Isegrim
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Isegrim said:

Shame that Elon is cancelling the ability to embed twitter posts. But Nigel is moaning about getting rejected by nine banks.

Ha ha!

IMG_8043.jpeg

Schitts Creek Goodbye GIF by CBC