Politics

Christmas Tree

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Our friend Scott Benton in cash for questions strife.

Which cunt is he again? I lose track of which cunt is which, and which cunt did what cunty thing, there’s so many of the cunts.

Thanks for post above Mr G, I remember the cunt now.

Edited by Toonpack

42 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He was approached AFTER the Led By Donkeys sting. :lol:

They're as thick as they are corrupt.

This tweet has since been taken down. Apparently not accurate.

It’ll come as no surprise that this is obviously aimed at the Red Wall cunts ( you know, the “traditional” racist, homophobic, ignorant fucks), who switched sides and voted Johnson in. 

Personally, I’d be tempted to say, “ You’ve shit in your beds, now choke on it”, but Starmer either thinks or has been told that it’s worth getting them back. 

Given the free rein the Tories have had pissing about with redrawing constituencies in their favour, it wouldn’t surprise me that Labour feel the need to put some effort in to winning back at least some of these seats. 

Or maybe they just want to see the likes of Gullis fucked off out of it on election night? 

If they continue down the line of law and order bullshit, nowt different on immigration and throwing trans people under the bus they'll lose a lot of "modern" Labour voters in the cities. 

They obviously think they don't need those votes or expect them to hold their noses. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

It’ll come as no surprise that this is obviously aimed at the Red Wall cunts ( you know, the “traditional” racist, homophobic, ignorant fucks), who switched sides and voted Johnson in. 

Personally, I’d be tempted to say, “ You’ve shit in your beds, now choke on it”, but Starmer either thinks or has been told that it’s worth getting them back. 

Given the free rein the Tories have had pissing about with redrawing constituencies in their favour, it wouldn’t surprise me that Labour feel the need to put some effort in to winning back at least some of these seats. 

Or maybe they just want to see the likes of Gullis fucked off out of it on election night? 

They’re winning them back anyway. This reeks of focus group bollocks. I wish they’d be braver 

The grooming stuff is yet another case of refusing to have an adult conversation about something.

Every report said gang exploitation had nothing to do with race and everything to do with police and underfunded social services not giving a shit about the lasses involved as they were seen as at best worthless and at worst complicit. 

Like the anti-social behaviour stuff the causes  of poverty, inequality and austerity are off the table because they have absolutely no intention or ideas to tackle the underlying issues. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, NJS said:

If they continue down the line of law and order bullshit, nowt different on immigration and throwing trans people under the bus they'll lose a lot of "modern" Labour voters in the cities. 

They obviously think they don't need those votes or expect them to hold their noses. 

This has been my view since they made the EU position clear. Still not sure what I'm going to do when it comes to it. I think I'm hoping that I read the manifesto and decide that there's enough inspiring detail in there that it's worth holding my nose.