Politics

Christmas Tree

Btw, the idea that Sue Gray, who was appointed to the enquiry by fucking Johnson, was/is some type of mole for the Starmer is so laughably stupid, I don't know where to begin. Please, please, just fuck off the lot of yous, and let the country start its recovery. 

But then, I guess this type of conspiracy plot will appeal to the usual nutters. Again in the Newsagents, they had this American journalist who estimated that about 30% of the population was now so far down the right wing conspiracy rabbit hole they were beyond saving. Not even Fox or Trump can control them.  I mentioned it before, but one of Mrs Rents friends has become a so called free thinker. The gateway seems to be the anti-vaxxer stuff for many. Now she laps it all up, huge NHS conspiracy, con trails, the lot. And oddly at the same time she is now turned into a massive racist and is obsessed by immigration. Oh, and she idolises Euphemia Moneyshot. If the UK follows the US into the 30% territory, what the fuck do we do? 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Renton said:

Btw, the idea that Sue Gray, who was appointed to the enquiry by fucking Johnson, was/is some type of mole for the Starmer is so laughably stupid, I don't know where to begin. Please, please, just fuck off the lot of yous, and let the country start its recovery. 

But then, I guess this type of conspiracy plot will appeal to the usual nutters. Again in the Newsagents, they had this American journalist who estimated that about 30% of the population was now so far down the right wing conspiracy rabbit hole they were beyond saving. Not even Fox or Trump can control them.  I mentioned it before, but one of Mrs Rents friends has become a so called free thinker. The gateway seems to be the anti-vaxxer stuff for many. Now she laps it all up, huge NHS conspiracy, con trails, the lot. And oddly at the same time she is now turned into a massive racist and is obsessed by immigration. Oh, and she idolises Euphemia Moneyshot. If the UK follows the US into the 30% territory, what the fuck do we do? 

I heard part of a conversation the other day about group think.  Interesting to say the least

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Sounds like Mrs Renton might be friends with my sister. 

Well, not any more she isn't. A friendship can't really survive this, at least not when the conspiracy nutter won't shut up about it, and not once they start becoming racist. It's sad, but something about social media has turned people into imbeciles. If it's as bad in the US as I've heard it is, I don't know where we can go from here. I'd honestly say its an existential threat to society. 

I can almost imagine around AD 450 Marcus Gaius, an ordinary Joe centurion, saying to his mate Lucious Bloggus, hey mate, have you heard what they're putting into the wine to control us? Adnd that emperor Augustus, he's a lizard paedophile who eats babies in the basement of that pizzeria down Segedum way. I know, I read it on a parchment". All civilisations die eventiually, I do wonder what will kill ours sometimes. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 4

The government picked Sue Gray to carry out the investigation. She made the ‘mistake’ of doing her job properly and finding out what actually happened. A livid Johnson, JRM and co showed what spoilt, entitled cunts they are by then spitting the dummy out because they didn’t get the cover up they wanted. So they tried to undermine her, CSHR, Cabinet Office the civil service as a whole. Understandably she’s accepted a better offer. It’s as simple as that imo 

• Like 6

image.thumb.png.0334f4032135ad4fa3f9dc0ab35f2f27.png

:lol:

Yeah, perfectly reasonable interpretaion, that's my take on it too. He's fcking worse than Trump for disinformation, this knacker. I wish covid had killed him I really do. 

Putting aside the obvious catalog of lies. The daft thing here is that, apart from people with an interest in politics, the electorate don’t give a flying fuck about the report and Gray’s motivation when writing it. They can’t pay their bills, you dozy cunts. That mad bint thinks Johnson’s going to ride back into no 10 off the back of this and she’ll be back in the cabinet 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Putting aside the obvious catalog of lies. The daft thing here is that, apart from people with an interest in politics, the electorate don’t give a flying fuck about the report and Gray’s motivation when writing it. They can’t pay their bills, you dozy cunts. That mad bint thinks Johnson’s going to ride back into no 10 off the back of this and she’ll be back in the cabinet 

When better to implement the most Trumpian politics this country has ever seen, when people are distracted just trying to survive. I'm fascinated to see how Sunak is going to react to this latest Johnson inspored madness. Let's actually see how strong he is now. 

• Like 3

Guru Murthy on C4 News last night. "Well today I've been speaking with the former cabinet minister and Boris Johnson superfan, Jacob Rees Mogg." :lol:

Edited by Gemmill
  • Haha 5

28 minutes ago, Renton said:

What the fuck is coronation oil? Looks like Camilla is in for treat. 

Part of the British coronation ceremony is the monarch being “anointed” with this special oil. They get the oil directly from God I think, none of that cheap Sainsburys crap for us :) 

• Haha 2

10 years ago, this alone would have brought down the government.

We are so far down the rabbit hole now that these cunts can do pretty much what they want, deny it vehemently and get their mates in the press to spin the story. The definition of "Truth" is fucked in 2023 

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Part of the British coronation ceremony is the monarch being “anointed” with this special oil. They get the oil directly from God I think, none of that cheap Sainsburys crap for us :) 

Correct, I dropped it off after watching Lazio get an unexpected victory at Napoli. As I handed it to Charlie boy I said don't do anything with it that I wouldn't do before giving him a big wink. Say no more. Say. No. More. #Backdoor #Camilla #Pegging #MutualAnal #AppleDid'ntFallTooFarFromTheTreeWhatWhatWills?

• Haha 4

50 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

10 years ago, this alone would have brought down the government.

We are so far down the rabbit hole now that these cunts can do pretty much what they want, deny it vehemently and get their mates in the press to spin the story. The definition of "Truth" is fucked in 2023 

Sunak and Hancock - Eat out to help out vs Untested care home placement - how much of a bet did they have on who killed the most?

Channelling Trading Places I reckon a quid.  

• Like 1

On 01/03/2023 at 20:00, Alex said:

Cunts getting pissed off about one the cunts they employ acting like a cunt and selling information about another cunt to a rival set of cunts? Cry me a cunting river 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1