Politics

Christmas Tree

3 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Stir-fried with onion, garlic, soy sauce and some sesame seeds. Sorted :good: 

all good flavours - but is it enough to mask the kale? :lol:

i think it's the texture as much as anything - tough as old boots 

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

Turnips are irredeemable, however

we get an annoying number of the fuckers in our veg box and try to sneak them into the children's mash by stealth, but they've never once been fooled. 

"urgh, what's wrong with this mash?" they cry - without fail 

• Haha 2

:lol:

She is a fucking fruit loop like. "Let them eat turni[p" and if they can't afford turnip "let them work harder". Not sure this is an election winning pledge like. Imagine having her on your front benches. 

28 minutes ago, Renton said:

:lol:

She is a fucking fruit loop like. "Let them eat turni[p" and if they can't afford turnip "let them work harder". Not sure this is an election winning pledge like. Imagine having her sitting on your face.

I'd rather fucking not. :sick:

• Haha 1

So, I don't know the methodology of this polling, but apparently 60% of the population think the country is heading in the wrong direction (compared with only 18% thinking the contrary), and the MAJORITY (56%) of people now want to emigrate (or should I say ex-patriate?)! You really have to hand it to these tories. 

https://bylinetimes.com/2023/02/24/brexit-britain-half-of-brits-would-choose-to-leave-uk/

Edited by Renton

There'll be a decent percentage of people wanting to fuck off who voted for all the shit we're now getting and who would gladly jettison and leave everyone to live with their mess. That's this country summed up.

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

17 MPs and one of them is this cunt. Can you imagine? :lol:

Frank Mancois is possibly the most gammony bloke ever. And that staring match at the end. :lol:

I think Nads's  seat might be even safer like, gifted to Johnson. 

25 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

17 MPs and one of them is this cunt. Can you imagine? :lol:

I saw that live at the time. Self didn’t really do himself any favours by staring him down but it’s typical Francois in that he’d shit his fucking pants if it was just the two of them, not live on tv etc 

• Haha 1