Politics

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Nor anything to do with the fact that Sunak clearly has no time for him and therefore his political ambitions are in tatters. 

Give it 4-5 years and he WILL be a game or talk show host.

He’s also predicted to lose his seat at the next GE, as things stand 

Edited by Alex

Starmer is ripping the prick Sunak a new one here. 

Sunak's only response is "But Corbyn". Truly pathetic stuff. Different PM, same old shit. I cannot wait for these fuckers to be gone. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 1

Just now, Renton said:

Was just about to say the same. Best performance I've seen from him. 

Sunak has no answers, so has gone back onto the "he backed Corbyn" matra.

So if this does indeed 'come to light' by virtue of a paper trail, she'll have to resign on the grounds of misleading parliament, right?

3 minutes ago, Craig said:

So if this does indeed 'come to light' by virtue of a paper trail, she'll have to resign on the grounds of misleading parliament, right?

Braverman really is thick as mince, isn’t she? The appointment is a terrible indictment on Sunak’s judgement too 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Craig said:

She'll probably argue she didn't ignore it, just didn't act on it. I'm not sure what the ramifications of that are, I guess it suggests she intentionally broke the law? 

She'll be gone soon and then it will be all out warfare with the ERG as the country continues to burn (or freeze). 

Absolutely on both counts. I wouldn't be surprised if he's regretting the appointment but is choosing to ride out the storm rather than accept it's a fuck up. 

They can ill afford to concede they've got yet another 'great office of state' appointment spectacularly wrong. Although the damage is done regardless. 

At some point the Tory Party might wake up and see how catastrophic it's been to allow the ERG to have so much control.

1 minute ago, Renton said:

She'll probably argue she didn't ignore it, just didn't act on it. I'm not sure what the ramifications of that are, I guess it suggests she intentionally broke the law? 

She'll be gone soon and then it will be all out warfare with the ERG as the country continues to burn (or freeze). 

Did you see her childish sneer towards Meg Hillier which she accused her of breaking the law? Stupid bitch really thinks this is going to go away, doesn't she? 

If the Tories harbour any hopes of Sunak clawing back the opinion polls they'll jettison her ASAP. I still think they're of the opinion they've already lost the next GE though.

Sunak was reprising his Kermit impression again today.

10 minutes ago, Craig said:

Did you see her childish sneer towards Meg Hillier which she accused her of breaking the law? Stupid bitch really thinks this is going to go away, doesn't she? 

If the Tories harbour any hopes of Sunak clawing back the opinion polls they'll jettison her ASAP. I still think they're of the opinion they've already lost the next GE though.

Sunak was reprising his Kermit impression again today.

I only listen to it on the radio, which makes me angry enough. Still, at least the ride is turning when it comes to MSM reporting. 

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Sunak's only response is "But Corbyn". Truly pathetic stuff. Different PM, same old shit. I cannot wait for these fuckers to be gone. 

• Like 1