Politics

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It wasn't even 6 weeks, it was from 6 September to 19 September. 14 days. 6 times in 14 days. :lol:

She was practically an own goal every other game striker. Prolific. 

She's claiming a busy workload as mitigation. I must remember that one the next time I forget basic standards and commit gross misconduct. 

The stupid bitch even dared to make sure 'KC' appeared after her name in the sign-off.

She's fucking toast. If not for this then DEFINITELY for failing in her statutory duty over Manston. I reckon she should be on the next 1-way ticket to Rwanda. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

A while back when working in the NHS I used to communicate with a mate I'd once worked with via NHS mail. One slow day for both us we were reminiscing about a mutual female acquaintance who happened to work at his place then. We couldn't remember her name so he found it on his mailing list. We exchanged some frankly quite shameful emails but then I realised he had cced her in whilst looking at the mailing list!

He rushed off to find her and apologise in person and thank fuck she was okay about it because that was definitely a sacking offence for him and a disciplinary for me. Learned my lesson to never be disrespectful behind another person's back and absolutely NEVER use work email for personal use. What a fucking pair of idiots we were. But at least we weren't deseminating official secrets so guess it was okay really. 

"I get all that...... But did you smash it?"

Screen-Shot-2020-04-21-at-12.54.31-752x4

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

It wasn't even 6 weeks, it was from 6 September to 19 September. 14 days. 6 times in 14 days. :lol:

She was practically an own goal every other game striker. Prolific. 

Thing is, I reckon she won't be alone in this, it's a culture thing, they'll all do it as they have zero common sense, let alone appreciation of how at risk cyber is these days, Just as well they don't deal with anything sensitive or important !!!!

• Like 1

I honestly don’t understand why he hasn’t peddled Braverman. 

I get that brings the “support” of the ERG, but that’s not really helped the last half a dozen, or whatever it is, PM’s has it, and the ERG isn’t exactly bursting with political heavyweights is it? 

29 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I honestly don’t understand why he hasn’t peddled Braverman. 

I get that brings the “support” of the ERG, but that’s not really helped the last half a dozen, or whatever it is, PM’s has it, and the ERG isn’t exactly bursting with political heavyweights is it? 

The star chamber begs to differ.

Anyway, they are probably too scared the Bravermsn does a photocopy of the member list or send it to their private email account.

Made the mistake of reading a Richard Littlejohn article in the Daily Heil about her. And then reading some of the comments left. 

I recommend you all leave it well alone. It’ll just make you fucking angry.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Craig said:

Made the mistake of reading a Richard Littlejohn article in the Daily Heil about her. And then reading some of the comments left. 

I recommend you all leave it well alone. It’ll just make you fucking angry.

I read it too and felt the same. Different fucking planet, the daily mail.

Literally two days ago a nutter was lobbing petrol bombs at a migrant processing centre and yet this is todays Mail front page. Braverman should be sacked for her comments yesterday alone.

_127460809_mail-nc.png.webp

The number of people crossing the channel in small boats has risen sharply. Why is that? Is there a complete breakdown in assistance from the French? 

On the UK side there appears to be a complete lack of organisation and resourcing to deal with the asylum seekers when they arrive here. Surely it makes more financial sense to be better organised and process the claims much more quickly. We're spending a lot of money on hotel accommodation for these people. Long before now the government should have set up some form of liveable temporary housing for the asylum seekers to live in for up to a year.

It looks to me like a failure on both ends by the UK government. Firstly an inability to stop the crossings in the first place and secondly a complete clusterfuck when it comes to dealing with the migrants once they arrive here. Clearly threatening them with deportation to Rwanda and 'storing them' in uninhabitable surroundings hasn't deterred anyone. 

18 minutes ago, ewerk said:

The number of people crossing the channel in small boats has risen sharply. Why is that? Is there a complete breakdown in assistance from the French? 

On the UK side there appears to be a complete lack of organisation and resourcing to deal with the asylum seekers when they arrive here. Surely it makes more financial sense to be better organised and process the claims much more quickly. We're spending a lot of money on hotel accommodation for these people. Long before now the government should have set up some form of liveable temporary housing for the asylum seekers to live in for up to a year.

It looks to me like a failure on both ends by the UK government. Firstly an inability to stop the crossings in the first place and secondly a complete clusterfuck when it comes to dealing with the migrants once they arrive here. Clearly threatening them with deportation to Rwanda and 'storing them' in uninhabitable surroundings hasn't deterred anyone. 

There is no legal safe route and the issue is backlog not new arrivals, complete failure of Government.

image.thumb.png.e70841272b73225426f5d19a2eb7e6a2.png

Edited by Toonpack
  • Like 1

Braverman actually blamed the crisis on Labour yesterday. 12 years after winning power. Also some tory nut I heard on the radio this morning accused Labour of "being obsessed with microdetails" in reference to Braverman's repeatedly breaking the ministeria code. And there was some tory twat I saw on C4 news managed to get house on the tory tory bullshit bingo game. Labour's fault. France's fault. Germany's fault. EU's fault. "Illegal" imigrants. "Invasion". All young able men. Lefty lawyers. Et fucking cetera. And so it goes on.

46 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

There is no legal safe route and the issue is backlog not new arrivals, complete failure of Government.

image.thumb.png.e70841272b73225426f5d19a2eb7e6a2.png

Yes but the arrival by small boats is a reasonably new, growing issue.

_127436598_9f53cab1-ea07-4235-ba16-70f03

It would be interesting to see how many of those arriving are genuine asylum seekers and how many are economic migrants. Of course they should be presumed genuine until proven otherwise. My query is why is this sort of crossing becoming so regular in comparison to pre-2018 times? Is it because the French aren't co-operating since Brexit? Is it just a new tactic that people smugglers have cottoned on to?

Regardless, the asylum system as it stands is fucked. We are seeing a lot more claimants but the main reason is more than likely a failure of the Tories to invest in the system, as in pretty much every other area of government.

12 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Yes but the arrival by small boats is a reasonably new, growing issue.

_127436598_9f53cab1-ea07-4235-ba16-70f03

It would be interesting to see how many of those arriving are genuine asylum seekers and how many are economic migrants. Of course they should be presumed genuine until proven otherwise. My query is why is this sort of crossing becoming so regular in comparison to pre-2018 times? Is it because the French aren't co-operating since Brexit? Is it just a new tactic that people smugglers have cottoned on to?

Regardless, the asylum system as it stands is fucked. We are seeing a lot more claimants but the main reason is more than likely a failure of the Tories to invest in the system, as in pretty much every other area of government.

Read somewhere that France would accept a UK processing centre on their soil which would dramatically reduce the number of small boats risking the journey.