Politics

Christmas Tree

7 hours ago, Craig said:

The genius insight of John Redwood. To think this utter clown once attempted to become Prime Minister.... fuck me.

I think I’ve mentioned this on here before there was a parody John Redwood account that (I think) hoyed the towel in because it was more sensible than the real thing 

• Haha 4

13 hours ago, Rayvin said:

One of the tweets under that video:

Work to do yet.

Mate, you can almost guarantee the ‘lifelong Labour voter’ / variation on that theme on Twitter is just some right wing cunt attempting to give some credence to whatever bollocks follows 

Edited by Alex

As a prostitute all my life I’d just like to say I stand with a cock up my floof and another up my fart factory.  But Labour would screw me even harder than this. #TeamSunak #Gary GlitterRevival #GoToBedTS

• Haha 7

This isn't gonna help Sunak / Braverman. Truss's personal mobile was hacked by the Kremlin, but we're supposed to just chill out about Braverman forwarding stuff to her personal email and then sending it on to some bloke without the required security clearance. Oh and that bloke's wife. 

3 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Hadn't spotted the stuff about Johnson and Case suppressing the story so that it didn't impact Truss's bid for PM. Case is as dodgy as all the rest of them. 

Aye, Case is definitely ‘one of them’ 

I'd imagine the Russians are pretty shit hot at hacking phones but the fact that there's no investigation is a disgrace - if it was something as basic as the the imbecile clicking on a dodgy link then again that's a disciplinary matter in any other job let alone foreign fucking secretary. 

It's the same with Trump and his refusal to use a secure phone - the fuckers are using Gmail accounts and WhatsApp to conduct state business - it's as bent as fuck and there should be a public inquiry. 

• Like 2