Politics

Christmas Tree

Tories now saying that Sunak has the experience and knowledge for the job. Literally nobody had heard of this fucker 3 years ago before he was appointed as Johnson's economic sock puppet, and since he was chancellor for the bulk of this time and the economy is now fucked I'm not optimistic in these skills or abiities. 

• Like 2

"It is the greatest privilege of my life to serve the party I love - and give back to the country that has given me so much" --Sunak

Serves the party first and foremost. Country is an afterthought.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Yeah wonder if they'll ask him for repayment of all that money we stole from them around the time of their independence.

He’s well placed to get the Koh I Noor diamond removed from Camillas crown before the coaronation and sent back to India where it was stolen from  :good:

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

He’s well placed to get the Koh I Noor diamond removed from Camillas crown before the coaronation and sent back to India where it was stolen from  :good:

Would be somewhat admirable actually although would never happen because the gammons would literally eat him alive.

57 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Would be somewhat admirable actually although would never happen because the gammons would literally eat him alive.

He’s also more likely to sell it to the highest bidder, being a Tory cunt, an’ that.