Politics

Christmas Tree

The fucking "ERG" man, and their "Star Chamber". The "Spartans". The "CRG". :lol:

Absolute bunch of bellwhiffs. I doubt Douglas Adams could have imagined such a bunch of morons in his wildest dreams. ANd yet they've been pulling the strings of power for more than a decade. 

• Like 3

It's a very valid argument being put out that for either Sunak or Mordaunt to be made PM without it going to the membership isn't democratic. Both of them took part in and lost a leadership election. 

Smacks of Sunderland being promoted to Division 1 in 1990 because Swindon were done for betting irregularities and the Mackems were the runners-up.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I can't be arsed but can someone draw me a three circled Venn DIagram with the domains of Asian, Billionaire, and Midget, showing Sunak is the only person in the middle? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Unless anyone knows of any other asian billionaire midgets of course. 

Whey, they're all tiny, aren't they?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

His Mrs. is shorter than him, isn’t she? 😉

No idea, is this a ploy to make him look normal when they're out as a couple? Nothing to do with the vast fortunes he's inheriting from her family? Smart, shows he is PM material.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

:lol:
Do you know many rich cunts? It’s their default setting man. 

Yeah, but rather than just rip off the country for piss in the pot change like £30k for wall paper, he'll rip it off for billions instead. Erm...

It appears there was a flaw to my initial assertion. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

So now the Newcastle manager AND the Prime Minister are younger than me for the first time ever. 

Fuck that shit. 

Same here :lol:

1 hour ago, Craig said:

It's a very valid argument being put out that for either Sunak or Mordaunt to be made PM without it going to the membership isn't democratic. Both of them took part in and lost a leadership election. 

Smacks of Sunderland being promoted to Division 1 in 1990 because Swindon were done for betting irregularities and the Mackems were the runners-up.  

+10 for the incredible statto type football fact .