Politics

Christmas Tree

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

We really do, and I believe I say these earnestly even with my innate bias, need a general election. The people need it, politics needs it, even the Tories need it. They need to spend the next 5 years working out what the hell their party is even doing anymore, it's becoming increasingly clear that they can't do this on the fly. Their MPs need to dig deep, remember that the point of them being there is "public service" and get the fuck out of the way of the nation's governance.

I've said it before but they are at this point a domestic terrorist organization powered by incompetence. Stand the fuck down, Conservative Party.

These last few years the Tories have been extra shit, extra callous but that's just topping up who they really are, I'd love it if they're ground to dust but it'll never happen as big business and money need them so they'll always have a backer in the long run. Every negative thing in mine or my family's life where govt has a direct involvement has involved them, going back to my dad being out of work for a spell in Thatcher's Falkland heyday to me leaving school, any spells on the dole after redundancy being made harder by the DWP, the same cunts trying it on with the missus and finding out via mobility they'd downgraded her permanent DLA status through an outsourced company blatantly lying, it's all on their watch. And that's just personal to me, never mind the communities they've run down or destroyed, they are the sons and grandsons of the class who didn't want an NHS, who wouldn't pay you if you were sick, who would put you on a blacklist if you stood up for your rights, they're the cunts who would want you arrested if you ever ended up in some sort of argument in the street. This new lot are just feeling a bit more uninhibited these days in showing you who they really are. I fucking loathe them. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

These last few years the Tories have been extra shit, extra callous but that's just topping up who they really are, I'd love it if they're ground to dust but it'll never happen as big business and money need them so they'll always have a backer in the long run. Every negative thing in mine or my family's life where govt has a direct involvement has involved them, going back to my dad being out of work for a spell in Thatcher's Falkland heyday to me leaving school, any spells on the dole after redundancy being made harder by the DWP, the same cunts trying it on with the missus and finding out via mobility they'd downgraded her permanent DLA status through an outsourced company blatantly lying, it's all on their watch. And that's just personal to me, never mind the communities they've run down or destroyed, they are the sons and grandsons of the class who didn't want an NHS, who wouldn't pay you if you were sick, who would put you on a blacklist if you stood up for your rights, they're the cunts who would want you arrested if you ever ended up in some sort of argument in the street. This new lot are just feeling a bit more uninhibited these days in showing you who they really are. I fucking loathe them. 

Great post - Completely agree. They do nothing except make everyone's lives harder and introduce needless suffering for the sake of them and their friends being a bit better off. I fucking loathe them with you.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Toonpack said:

A vote in parliament could disband/cancel it, hugely contentious (corrupt) but possible

That’s exactly what started this. The vote in support of Owen Patterson.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

But apart from that, why do you hate them?

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Staggering.

What I find truly staggering is working class people from places like Blyth, Consett,  and Hartlepool actually voting for these fuckers. 'Til my dying day I will never get my head around that. 

• Like 3

I can cos my mother from Wallsend decided for the first time in her life that she'd not vote labour due to Corbyn (and probably foreigners  - Brexit)

My dad would have turned in his grave.

Edited by Holden McGroin
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Craig said:

I’d happily beat this fucker to a pulp, wake him up, then do it again. 

Then when he’s in a vegetative state, put him in a pot and ask him to write a letter. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’d happily beat this fucker to a pulp, wake him up, then do it again. 

Then when he’s in a vegetative state, put him in a pot and ask him to write a letter. 

You need to tug one out MF.  Relax yourself

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Craig said:

I do wonder if Johnson could keep this seat even in 2 years in a GE. Would only take a 15% swing BUT the boundary changes coming unto play actually do not benefit him. I am hopeful he won't be an MP soon. 

Okay, my latest predictions that like 2016, Johnson won't stand. Doesn't seem remotely tenable to me without support from right wingers like Raab and Frost. Sunak coronation.

Edited by Renton

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Then again...

For reasons though I've already stated I'm not sure Johnson will throw his hat in the ring. Mind I'm constantly being proven wrong by the fat cunt. 

1 hour ago, Howmanheyman said:

Aye. The stuff under Cameron (for example) was just fucking horrible. All the austerity and cuts to benefits, public services, etc. being purely ideological. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Renton said:

Okay, my latest predictions that like 2016, Johnson won't stand. Doesn't seem remotely tenable to me without support from right wingers like Raab and Frost. Sunak coronation.

The delivering Brexit line, man. Apart from the whole carry on being a disaster, his deal (the one he continually tried to row back on - but literally couldn’t because the EU actually held all the cards in the end) was just May’s deal but slightly worse. Just rushed through to avoid scrutiny. Obviously Frost is as big a cunt as he is a liar.  Brexit and lying about it has possibly destroyed their party to the extent it may even split. And they still double down on it

• Like 2