Politics

Christmas Tree

36 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Boris or Bust, they must be expecting Mordaunt to make the final two.

The veteran Tory MP Sir Christopher Chope says he’s “really excited” about the prospect of Boris Johnson “riding to the rescue of the country”. Can't believe people want this bullshit. I've had my fill. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

The veteran Tory MP Sir Christopher Chope says he’s “really excited” about the prospect of Boris Johnson “riding to the rescue of the country”. Can't believe people want this bullshit. I've had my fill. 

Yes but he's clinically insane as evidenced by his follow up comment:

I think there should be a general election because we need whoever becomes the leader - if it’s not Boris Johnson - we need to have the proper mandate. And the only way to get a proper mandate is to go to the people. I’m not pessimistic about the outcome of a general election.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Tobey Maguire Lol GIF

Our incumbent chinless Tory wanker (this weeks highlights: voting against protecting women and in favour of fracking 😒) has a 20k majority over the Libdems in second place. At the last election if all votes cast against the tories went to one candidate the Tories would still have won. Given all this I find it difficult to envisage a Lib Dem win, let alone a Labour victory which these maps all indicate :cuppa:

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Our incumbent chinless Tory wanker (this weeks highlights: voting against protecting women and in favour of fracking 😒) has a 20k majority over the Libdems in second place. At the last election if all votes cast against the tories went to one candidate the Tories would still have won. Given all this I find it difficult to envisage a Lib Dem win, let alone a Labour victory which these maps all indicate :cuppa:

i mean, i agree. it ain't happening. but you have to enjoy this while it lasts 

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The Ukrainian govt has tweeted a picture mirroring the Better call Saul graphics, saying "Better Call Boris". A load of people told them to fuck off and they've deleted it. :lol:

He's played a blinder with Ukraine like, he's got them hook, line and sinker. He actively delayed and disrupted support to Ukraine prior to the invasion, then when he needed a distraction played them as their best mate.

• Like 1

Honestly man, the country is truly fucked. I can't remotely enjoy yhe ride. Listening to R5 now, he got Brexit done, best vaccine roll out in Europe, blah, blah. AGAIN. I thought we'd seen the end of this shit. 

• Like 1

Just now, Renton said:

Honestly man, the country is truly fucked. I can't remotely enjoy yhe ride. Listening to R5 now, he got Brexit done, best vaccine roll out in Europe, blah, blah. AGAIN. I thought we'd seen the end of this shit. 

Aye it's painful, no doubt about that. Appalling, distasteful, and yet also the true face of the Tories. The longer that's held up in front of people the better.

Still not convinced this is going to happen though.