Politics

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

She's anti-gay, too, which is just what you want from the health secretary when there's a monkeypox outbreak on the go :good: 

Please give me advanced warning before dropping truly shocking info like this. :lol:

Also, re. the outbreak. 
it-aint-mine-it-wasnt-me.gif

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Please give me advanced warning before dropping truly shocking info like this. :lol:

Also, re. the outbreak. 
it-aint-mine-it-wasnt-me.gif

The gays know it wasn’t you because they have better taste

• Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Craig said:

tbf I don't think she should.

Its good to remember that absolute monsters can operate and rise to the highest level within our society, we really shouldn't forget that people like savile and truss exist.

• Like 1

I think every time Braverman (real name Sue-Ellen) speaks in the Commons someone should scream “You’re a drunk, a tramp and an unfit mother!” JR-stylee.

I’ve actively avoided news in all forms over the last 2 days because it’s so fucking depressing. Just found out that Health is safe in the hands of another incompetent mess. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, Meenzer said:

'How could anyone possibly do the job better than me? A job I've been doing for two months after being sacked from the same job last year.'

I don't know Johnny, maybe start by not making multiple public appearances in support of an ex-soldier who shot and killed a young man with learning disabilities in the back.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Craig said:

That's one word for her.

Supporters wait in the rain for Liz Truss to arrive and give her speech.

Whilst I think we should generally atttack the actions of a person, rather than their background or appearance (and there is plenty to attack Coffey on), it looks to me that at the age of 50 years she has pretty serious oedema in her lower legs, which is not a good prognostic sign at this age. Not a great advert for being the health secretary, but then the tories never believed in preventative medicine. 

• Like 1