Politics

Christmas Tree

1 minute ago, Craig said:

Fuck me so Truss wins by 21,000 votes and over 30,000 didn't even vote? 

Liz Truss: 81,326

Rishi Sunak: 60,399

That's closer than I expected. With 2/3 of the parliamentary party against Truss already, her selecting an ERG cabinet without Sunak in it, I can only see the tory psychodrama continuing whilst the country suffers. Fuck these cunts, I am beginning to feel murderous. 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I mean I know I hate the bitch but that was a fucking dogshit speech. 

Clearly absent the day they were dishing out charisma. 

I agree with Renton as well. She's banged on about 'uniting the party' but she's going to form a cabinet based only on her supporters. Fingers crossed it rips the parliamentary party in two. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Only 57% of her own party want her in charge. Lots couldn't even be arsed to vote.

Imagine how much of the UK public want her in charge?

It's actually only 47% of eligible voters.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

£10 to have your heating on for 6 hours based on the October price cap. 

Cheers. CH is certainly the big one there. Jumpers and possibly fingerless gloves for me then. Insane.

9 minutes ago, Renton said:

Cheers. CH is certainly the big one there. Jumpers and possibly fingerless gloves for me then. Insane.

Put a slow cooker on in each downstairs room, leccy blankets upstairs, don’t forget to buy( or have a rich friend “donate”) a new fucking kettle. 

Happy Days!  

3 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

How much are candles these days?  Hopefully they haven't gone up to lurpak level inflation 

“ Make big savings by turning off the tv and having a a family session of excavating and collecting ear wax, which can then be made in to cheap, environmentally friendly candles, you poverty stricken cunts”

Boris-Donald.jpeg

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

Looking at it , even with help, office wallers will be asked to work from home, care homes, hospitals and schools will partially or wholly close, as will factories etc. Retail too. It’s going to be beyond brutal due to no price cap for commercial & industrial tariffs 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

“ Make big savings by turning off the tv and having a a family session of excavating and collecting ear wax, which can then be made in to cheap, environmentally friendly candles, you poverty stricken cunts”

Boris-Donald.jpeg

How much storable energy do you think we could harvest from burning that fat cunt? 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Not sure, but the cheers would power the country’s wind turbines for a few weeks. 

Perhaps we should chuck the fucking lot in the furnace with him. That ought to help the energy crisis. Wrap them all in tin foil as per the egg bitch's stupendous recommendation too.