Politics

Christmas Tree

The real life impacts of these fucking dickheads playing their little power games. 

That that galactically stupid prick Cleverley is now Education Secretary for fuck sake. The third in 5 days. 

• Like 2

Canny week for Starmer. 

The worst thing that's happened for him is Sky News using this oral herpes still of him alongside their graphic of Durham Police's statement. 

20220708_124445_compress27.thumb.jpg.1aa74185ff248c40f4e6848390bcbd04.jpg

Tough break for the sneaky little cunt that filmed him through the window of Durham Miners' Hall too. 

Ivo Delingpole he's called. An absolute classic "tell me you're a cunt without telling me you're a cunt" name. 

• Like 2

Rough couple of days for Johnson mischief maker and hoop licker Richard Holden. Hope he gets done for wasting police time, the absolute bell end. 

The timing of this was almost perfect, would have been a bit better yesterday at noon just before Johnsons exit speech. 

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

Rough couple of days for Johnson mischief maker and hoop licker Richard Holden. Hope he gets done for wasting police time, the absolute bell end. 

The timing of this was almost perfect, would have been a bit better yesterday at noon just before Johnsons exit speech. 

This tweet. :lol:

"reasonably necessary work" is his victory. Gold plated cunt. 

24 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Suella Braverman is brilliant. The absolute classic example of someone promoted way beyond their ability and too deluded to recognise it. Thornberry is absolutely spot on. Can you imagine if she Braverman did become leader of the tory party? :lol:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

Suella Braverman is brilliant. The absolute classic example of someone promoted way beyond their ability and too deluded to recognise it. Thornberry is absolutely spot on. Can you imagine if she Braverman did become leader of the tory party? :lol:

It would be an absolute gift for Labour. Unfortunately I don't think they're stupid enough. I really can't work out who's gonna win. 

I would love it to be Truss. I don't know enough about Wallace. I'd be less keen on it being Javid or Sunak just cos they've got brand recognition. And fuck knows about Mordaunt. 

I don't think any of the rest are even worth talking about, including Hunt - I just assume he won't have enough support to beat the above lot. 

Edited by Gemmill

Just now, Holden McGroin said:

I dont think Sunk comes across very strong.

He would break in seconds in a torture room.

Aye I can't work him out. I think he's a prick obviously but he was the darling for a little period, and people still remember that their businesses got bailed out etc during Brexit. 

I know it all went tits up for him recently but the electorate is more than capable of forgetting all that if given the right persuasion by the press/social media. 

Javid is a fucking robot with a really annoying voice who can't deliver a speech to save his life but people know him. 

Honestly I don't know what the right answer is beyond Truss or Braverman. 

I like how the government clearly put pressure on the Mail to nobble Starmer and take the heat off post-Partygate. That failing in itself would be funny enough were it not for, in the meantime, Johnson being ousted for protecting a sexual predator. 

• Like 2