Politics

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Renton said:

Dehenna Davison is a pretty face but has zero between the ears.

I’d quite like to place myself between the evil Tory bitch’s legs tbh :cuppa: 

46 minutes ago, RobinRobin said:

Really? Being a Kiwi (© Gemmill), I had to Google her and not sure I can agree.  She's no Charlotte :smile: 

Shes one of “those” women…..possibly not a cover girl but has a certain twinkle in her eye that suggests she’d be dirtier than the River Tyne in 1972… 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I’d quite like to place myself between the evil Tory bitch’s legs tbh :cuppa: 

Shes one of “those” women…..possibly not a cover girl but has a certain twinkle in her eye that suggests she’d be dirtier than the River Tyne in 1972… 

My thoughts entirely but I was too much of a gentleman to say it! 

• Haha 1

I'm sure Davison married some 70 year old dude when she was in her 20s :lol: 

She's a fucking idiot an all mind. When the cost of living crisis was kicking off she was writing to Will Smith about his oscars slap. 

Totally unaware half her constituency are living in dire poverty.

She was fucking useless last night, saying stuff like "I don't just want to know how much money is coming to my area, I want to know what it's going to be spent on. What differences is it going to make."

Fiona Bruce made the point in a far-too-polite-way that "I think when they asked the question, they were hoping you might actually be the one WITH that answer". 

Then she gave this stump speech about how "ALL CHILDREN should have the opportunities to build skills so ALL CHILDREN have the chance to make something of their lives etc". Bitch, you're the ones in power. Don't tell us your fucking aspirations, you're not Michelle Pfeiffer in Dangerous Minds. Get the fuck on with it. 

You could see Bridget with this half smile on her face like "who is this dizzy cunt?!" 

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

She was fucking useless last night, saying stuff like "I don't just want to know how much money is coming to my area, I want to know what it's going to be spent on. What differences is it going to make."

Fiona Bruce made the point in a far-too-polite-way that "I think when they asked the question, they were hoping you might actually be the one WITH that answer". 

Then she gave this stump speech about how "ALL CHILDREN should have the opportunities to build skills so ALL CHILDREN have the chance to make something of their lives etc". Bitch, you're the ones in power. Don't tell us your fucking aspirations, you're not Michelle Pfeiffer in Dangerous Minds. Get the fuck on with it. 

You could see Bridget with this half smile on her face like "who is this dizzy cunt?!" 

I went to bed after she said levelling up is not just about money. Eh, what more is it about you silly bitch? She seemed to be suggesting levelling up was some type of transcendental state of mind or something. Same with Brexit, kept on talking about the Brexit benefits without once giving a serious example. Seriously thick like. 

He was a right fucking tool, that kid. His biggest point was rounding on Campbell about the "sexed up dossier" when Campbell was talking about Johnson being a lying cunt. Got him a round of applause from the Barnsley Blowjobs in the crowd. 

This fucking balloon knot. :lol:

Have you seen his new "I've just been on holiday and bought this from a stall next to the beach" black necklace he's wearing, and his new beard btw. :lol:

Like some lass in her 50s coming back from Jamaica with corn rows. 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He was a right fucking tool, that kid. His biggest point was rounding on Campbell about the "sexed up dossier" when Campbell was talking about Johnson being a lying cunt. Got him a round of applause from the Barnsley Blowjobs in the crowd. 

He sharp shut up when Campbell threatened him with litigation if he said another word though! 

42 minutes ago, Renton said:

I bet they are, but those were some bad optics even by his standards. Raynor was on about this morning, taking the "still partying at our expense" line. 

That’s the best bit. They don’t get to hold the party there but the damage is done anyway 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Have you seen his new "I've just been on holiday and bought this from a stall next to the beach" black necklace he's wearing, and his new beard btw. :lol:

“Brexit Hardman Steve Baker” as he’s known on James O”Brien’s show :lol:

A sharp comparison from Jo Caulfield here… 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

Red Wall voters: "He's a man of the people!"

3.7k for a fucking trolley? Most his red wall voters' cars won't be worth that.  :lol:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Using the language of his backers in Moscow there 

• Like 1

Listening to LBC and a bloke called up laying into Boris.

He said it shows what a cunt he is as he didn't even acknowledge it was the anniversary about 7/7 yesterday and not even a mention of it.  Pretty right.

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Listening to LBC and a bloke called up laying into Boris.

He said it shows what a cunt he is as he didn't even acknowledge it was the anniversary about 7/7 yesterday and not even a mention of it.  Pretty right.

He did tweet about it in the afternoon. Once he'd got his personal issues resolved. 

• Haha 2