Politics

Christmas Tree

3 hours ago, Renton said:

I enjoyed yesterday much more, watching him suffer in PMQ and the committee.

That liaison committee, where MPs from all sides of the house were absolutely ridiculing him and he had ZERO response whilst minister after minister were resigning will go down as one of the most beautiful and memorable moments in British political history.

I see it for what it was - complete retribution for every example where he has held the office of Prime Minister of this country in complete contempt. How no one on the Conservative benches didn’t have alarm bells ringing loud enough when he unlawfully prorogued Parliament to the point where they did something about it will forever highlight their shame.

I’m the last person to revel in someone else’s demise, but this cunt deserves it. And it’s the best birthday present I could wish for.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Bridget and Dehenna on QT now.

i watched that. Bridget absolutely had her in her back pocket. The girl done good. :good:

14 hours ago, Renton said:

Got R5 on, listening to some of the vox pops I think we should just get it over with and scrap democracy. This morning one stupid cow said "Boris was the most trustworthy person in parliament". 

To be fair, you can absolutely trust him to lie

16 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Aye, they just want to get on with the job of getting on with the job, done. 

Strong and stable leadership,  getting on with the job of focussing on the people’s priorities in the national interest 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Craig said:

That liaison committee, where MPs from all sides of the house were absolutely ridiculing him and he had ZERO response whilst minister after minister were resigning will go down as one of the most beautiful and memorable moments in British political history.

I see it for what it was - complete retribution for every example where he has held the office of Prime Minister of this country in complete contempt. How no one on the Conservative benches didn’t have alarm bells ringing loud enough when he unlawfully prorogued Parliament to the point where they did something about it will forever highlight their shame.

I’m the last person to revel in someone else’s demise, but this cunt deserves it. And it’s the best birthday present I could wish for.

some demises are well with revelling in 

7 hours ago, Craig said:

i watched that. Bridget absolutely had her in her back pocket. The girl done good. :good:

Dehenna Davison is a pretty face but has zero between the ears. Bridget is turning into a very competent, if corporate, politician, but I think the Pincher affair has genuinely upset her (understandable knowing her background) and we caught a rare case of anger in her last night. I thought Campbell was superb as usual, although him interupting people was irritating. The people of Barnsley seemed okay except when Brexit came into it and then they magically transformed into fuming gammons. Remarkable the job Brexit has done on them (yes, I know that vindicates Starmer somewhat but its still sickening). 

• Like 3

Alastair Campbell was on a fucking tear last night in Question Time. Worth a watch. The Telegraph columnist who turned up and STILL licked Johnson's arse was fucking pathetic. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Wtf is that????

just some fake news from an aspiring PM. nothing to see

abe's been shot. no confirmation he's dead yet. 

• Like 1

Absolutely delighted to hear that Head Girl Dehenna Davison will be voting for Truss as PM. Starmer will absolutely demolish her - she's even more of a robot than him and thick as fuck to boot. 

And if Starmer goes, Nandy or Streeting would have an even better time battling Truss. 

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Alastair Campbell was on a fucking tear last night in Question Time. Worth a watch. The Telegraph columnist who turned up and STILL licked Johnson's arse was fucking pathetic. 

Was it that Alison Pearson? She's an utter mong

5 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Does Starmer hear today what is happening to him?

I dunno but I'm ready for that to happen now. One way or the other. Now that Johnson has gone and it can't interfere with that, let's get this shit out of the way. 

I'm ambivalent about Starmer staying or going, but I do think it'll be a shame in the short run that it'll take the spotlight off the Tories. Long run I think it'll be a plus for Labour as long as they don't fuck up the next leader. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Renton said:

Dehenna Davison is a pretty face 

Really? Being a Kiwi (© Gemmill), I had to Google her and not sure I can agree.  She's no Charlotte :smile: 

12 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

It's absolutely funny as fuck because it's not even made up. 

The thing is, we all thought he’d be fucking dreadful. It’s depressing how few other people could see it, given the evidence there was. It’s even more depressing that many still can’t. We’re desperate for electoral reform to free is from the tyranny of the fuckwitted minority 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

just some fake news from an aspiring PM. nothing to see

abe's been shot. no confirmation he's dead yet. 

I don’t see what was wrong with the tweet. Apart from his not being dead at the time and also not being the Japanese PM either 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Chequer's wedding party has been cancelled. :( I was looking forward to my invite to this. 

Well played by the Mirror. I bet the happy couple are fucking seething 

• Haha 5