Politics

Christmas Tree

5 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

Think Gove will still turn up to the wedding?

I reckon he’ll rock up at the evening do three sheets to the wind and coked up to the eyeballs 

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I REALLY hope this goes ahead, it will be hugely damaging to the cunt party. 

Ripe for being gatecrashed :lol:

Utterly shameless.

• Haha 2

Just a thought, if the cunt gets enough ERG nutters onto 1922 committee, they could easily decide not to change the rules and not allow another vote of no confidence for a year. I'd put nowt past them.

The most enjoyable thing about today is reflecting on the fact that he won them a massive majority, we were all told that politics had changed forever and that the Left was gone, and then he completely blew it in record time just by being himself. 

His political epitaph is a simple "he fucked it". What a cunt. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

The most enjoyable thing about today is reflecting on the fact that he won them a massive majority, we were all told that politics had changed forever and that the Left was gone, and then he completely blew it in record time just by being himself. 

I enjoyed yesterday much more, watching him suffer in PMQ and the committee. Today he's just pissed me off again with his speech where the psycho didn't have to even pretend to be contrite any more. I hope he's suffering inside but don't think he's even capable of having genuine emotion. It's a bit like when they finally caught the Yorkshire ripper. Great, he won't do it again, but he won't really pay for the countless corpses he left behind.

I know, cheer up etc. I'll try but this sums up my over riding emotion at the moment. Btw, where's @Rayvin?

1_udF7WV_LWTcSicCJuAPnuw.jpeg

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Aye, I was in the middle of posting something similar earlier on but bored myself half way through.

He had the largest working majority since Blair and a sky high personal approval rating with large parts of the country. He could have passed any programme of policy he wanted but instead half way through the term he completely fucked it all and it was 100% down to his own arrogance.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

In this short clip I remembered everything I hate about her. 

Yep, Johnson makes the rest of them seem human. Then you see Theresa May dancing and remember she's still a fucking Lizard 

Edited by Kid Dynamite
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Aye, I was in the middle of posting something similar earlier on but bored myself half way through.

He had the largest working majority since Blair and a sky high personal approval rating with large parts of the country. He could have passed any programme of policy he wanted but instead half way through the term he completely fucked it all and it was 100% down to his own arrogance.

This myth that Johnson won this huge mandate irritates me somewhat (not saying that's what you're saying btw). Je obviously told the lie he'd get Brexit done, which swayed some people, but surely the truth is Corbyn lost the election for Labour.

In 2017, May got 42.6% of the vote, which was regarded as a disaster. 

In 2019, Johnson got 43.6% of the vote, barely more than May, but regarded as some type of almost mythical success, yet barely more than May got. Prior to that he faced Ken fucking Livingstone twice. He's one lucky bastard iyam.

As Craig has observed, he is literally a psychopath, but not a particularly intelligent one. This outcome was always going to happen, but it's come at a tremendous cost to our country, both now and for years in the future, maybe decades. So yes, he squandered his majority, but its difficult to gain too much pleasure from this for me in the circumstances.

Maybe I just need to up my dose of happy pills, which that cunt is partly responsible for putting me on! 

Just to cheer everyone up, if we thought these last two were bad, I can’t wait for the state of whichever fuckwit wins the race to redundancy and takes over the reins. 

Unelected, unwanted, and very possibly unknown. 

I hope they have a fucking nightmare from day 1. 

• Like 1