Politics

Christmas Tree

Just now, Alex said:

He’s mental. 

Continuing to display classic psychopathic characteristics.

Edited by Craig

Just now, Craig said:

Continuing to display classic psychopathic characterists.

He really is. I can’t believe people actually like the cunt.

Just now, Alex said:

He really is. I can’t believe people actually like the cunt.

He ticks every single fucking box!

A List of ASPD Related Online Tests and a Critique of their Reliability for  Diagnosis : r/sociopath

• Like 7

BBC News 

The PM's speech was brief. But his departure from office won't necessarily be swift.

He wanted history to know his resignation was the fault of colleagues and not himself. The "herd", as he called it, had moved quickly, despite winning the biggest majority at the 2019 general election since 1987 and attracting new voters to his party.

4 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

So after all the hoopla, Alexander Boris DePfeffel Johnson is STILL the fucking PM

Basically. Even when/if he does eventually go, his legacy is unbelievably toxic and will continue to damage the cunt party for years. Labour have to capitalise on this. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Didn't once apologise and blamed it on others.

Fucking work of a cunt

Did you honestly and naively expect anything else? He's a classic psychopath. Nothing is EVER their fault. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, wykikitoon said:

Apparently under our constitution we can't have an interim PM

If we can take anything from the farcical past 3 years, it's that constitution can be changed to suit what is required. The role of deputy PM should be precisely that - to deputise for the PM when they're unavailable or have resigned. 

Raab fills me with dread but comparatively he's slightly more appeasing than Johnson. If he can't take on the role on an interim basis then the role needs doing away with. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Craig said:

If we can take anything from the farcical past 3 years, it's that constitution can be changed to suit what is required. The role of deputy PM should be precisely that - to deputise for the PM when they're unavailable or have resigned. 

Raab fills me with dread but comparatively he's slightly more appeasing than Johnson. If he can't take on the role on an interim basis then the role needs doing away with. 

He took over when Johnson was "mortally ill" with covid, so I don't see an issue.