Politics

Christmas Tree

Poor Michael Gove. Countless numbers of MPs have told Johnson to go, 50 have actually resigned from government yet he's the only one who Johnson bothered to sack before they jumped. :lol: 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

They're all coming out and saying this mandate thing is a complete bluff by Bozo

He's not a president. The only personal mandate he has comes from his own party and right now he doesn't have one.

• Like 2

Allies of Priti Patel have indicated she is only staying in post due to her responsibilities for high level police and intelligence operations.

They highlighted to our political correspondent Tamara Cohen a tweet from former Home Office and Number 10 staffer Will Tanner, who worked for Theresa May.

He said: "The departures of Brandon Lewis and Damian Hinds mean that only Liz Truss and Priti Patel are signing security warrants (approvals for MI5/6/police use of sensitive powers) now. I'm sure that responsibility is one reason why they remain in place."

Priti Patel was one of the cabinet ministers who told Boris Johnson to step down yesterday.

Nikki Da Costa, another member of Mrs May's team who went on to work for Mr Johnson, said: "I have avoided commenting but this cannot go on."

She added: "To the PM personally, you know how proud I was to serve in your team. In a very dark hour you asked who would 'hold the bridge with me'. What bridge now are you asking the Party to hold?"

4 minutes ago, Renton said:

I'm a huge fan of the office and there is no such episode. The lying cunt. 

I’m a huge fan of the Sinai desert and there’s no radiators in it. 
The lying cunt. 

• Haha 4