Politics

Christmas Tree

I don't even have it in me to be outraged anymore, it's just normal. The scale of the corruption, lying and bad faith acting should be actively exposed by Labour if they ever manage to come to power again.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

The really worrying thing is that he, and his fellow despicable cunts like Patel, Dorries, Fabricant, the whopper above-Dowden, etc, are all voted in by their constituents. 
Either their opponents are soo bad that these lot walk it, or, we have a lot of regular cunts voting. 

I wonder sometimes, if the Tory party saw a major split, with the majority of the main cunts above forming a new party, and the Tories being left with just your regular, run of the mill “unpleasant-but-not-a-fucking-monster” types, which way that would play?

Would these fuckers that vote for Right wing traitors and criminals because they’re under the banner of Tory follow them to the new party, or would they stay with their beloved Tory party? 

I genuinely think they’re all ‘patsies’ serving the sole purpose of deflecting shit away from Johnson. 

The new party theory is interesting given we had that party that broke away from all the main parties during Brexit and then spectacularly collapsed. Heidi Allen was a shaggable Tory btw. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

I’d give her reasons to appear in front of the 1922 committee  :lol:

I’m convinced her and Chuka Umunna had a thing going BTW. The way he put himself forward for the Labour leadership and then immediately withdrew was never properly explained and then suddenly they both were behind creating a new party. :huff:

5 minutes ago, Craig said:

I’m convinced her and Chuka Umunna had a thing going BTW. The way he put himself forward for the Labour leadership and then immediately withdrew was never properly explained and then suddenly they both were behind creating a new party. :huff:

He might withdraw but I certainly wouldn’t 

a9a607961222feea530d6478bf2f8132.gif

:lol:

• Haha 5

I don’t know if she’s dyslexic or not but I don’t think it’s an excuse for the amount of times she gets basic facts wrong 

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

I don’t know if she’s dyslexic or not but I don’t think it’s an excuse for the amount of times she gets basic facts wrong 

It's no excuse. If dyslexia makes this excusable, where does it stop? "Oh sorry officer, I'm not a really a racist bigot, I'm just dyslexic...."

1 minute ago, Craig said:

It's no excuse. If dyslexia makes this excusable, where does it stop? "Oh sorry officer, I'm not a really a racist bigot, I'm just dyslexic...."

I don’t think she’s ever mentioned it before either 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The paper and the "anonymous tory MPs" coming up with this bullshit are a disgrace. 

He's shit cos of Rayner's legs ffs.

The inadvertent admission that he’s such a fanny rat that he can’t even maintain his professionalism under the most mundane of circumstances will be lost of most of the readership 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 3

39 minutes ago, Alex said:

The inadvertent admission that he’s such a fanny rat that he can’t even maintain his professionalism under the most mundane of circumstances will be lost of most of the readership 

Was about to post similar, the mail basically saying that the bloke is honey trap waiting to happen. Imagine if he was at a party in Italy hosted by Russians with links to the Kremlin when he was foreign secretary and then imagine if he went there without any security and got pissed? I'm sure he'd have been scrupulously professional. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

image.thumb.png.3b7203f0c4c307fe99149a7064aac5c8.png

After everything that's gone on since Johnson got the job man, these fucking dickheads think now's the time to start voting Tory. The place could use a tactical nuke. 

image.png

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 3