Politics

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Dr Gloom said:

renton displaying memory an elephant would be proud of. i can't even remember what i did last week 

I think Gemmill was the first person to interact with me :lol: Can't be sure but he's always tried to maintain this 'heart and soul of the community' vibe (to some success, honestly) and so I was an early outreach initiative clearly :D 

seems a bit of a

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

appointment. safe pair of hands, less divisive than LK. i wouldn't have predicted he'd get it tbh - too white and male for starters. 

Edited by Dr Gloom

36 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

seems a bit of a

Steve Coogan Shrug GIF

appointment. safe pair of hands, less divisive than LK. i wouldn't have predicted he'd get it tbh - too white and male for starters. 

He’s ok as a political reporter but I would have thought a bit lightweight for the top job.

And apparently there is a shitload of material that the met is still reviewing. As the birthday cake ambush is considered the most trivial offence, Johnson's not out the woods yet. 

Edited by Renton

1 hour ago, Christmas Tree said:

He’s ok as a political reporter but I would have thought a bit lightweight for the top job.

I used to see him and Adam Fleming occasionally just walking around Westminster when I was working down there regularly. I was quite surprised given the amount of psychos hanging around and the BBC being regarded as the root of all evil amongst the conspiraloons 

Surely there's some 10k fines in the works going by other cases? 

I'm sure there was one of the parties organised by his wife in the actual flat - that could be the 10k silver bullet. 

3 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I think Gemmill was the first person to interact with me :lol: Can't be sure but he's always tried to maintain this 'heart and soul of the community' vibe (to some success, honestly) and so I was an early outreach initiative clearly :D 

What you seem to be saying here is that I'm a fucking great bloke, and I could not agree more. 

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

What you seem to be saying here is that I'm fucking a great bloke, and I could not agree more. 

Lucky you. What’s his name?  

• Haha 6

This is something you'd expect the evil villain to come up with in a shit movie. Fleeing persecution and seeking refuge? We'll send you to a third world country guilty of multiple human rights violations thousands of miles away before saying no. And the real kicker is that it's going to cost £1.4 BILLION a year to run.

Edited by ewerk
  • Like 3
  • Jaysus... 1

12 hours ago, Gemmill said:

What you seem to be saying here is that I'm fucking a great bloke, and I could not agree more. 

That's great news mate, what's his name?

19 minutes ago, ewerk said:

This is something you'd expect the evil villain to come up with in a shit movie. Fleeing persecution and seeking refuge? We'll send you to a third world country guilty of multiple human rights violations thousands of miles away before saying no. And the real kicker is that it's going to cost £1.4 BILLION a year to run.

I don't understand this - we are sending immigrants to Rwanda..? On what basis? I mean what is the supposed logic, why Rwanda?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I see they've brought out the 'fat fucker' stair ramp.

• Haha 2