Politics

Christmas Tree

18 minutes ago, ewerk said:

In the BBC's defence we don't know what was cut. He could have went on a five minute rant about Brexit that was cut for time. They may have simply cut out the word 'Brexit' in which case it's a different story. But simply put the only thing we really know is that Gloom is a Tory shill.

here’s one of these for you too

image.gif.5b4d564b6f7714a61afecb80046d90e1.gif

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, ewerk said:

In the BBC's defence we don't know what was cut. He could have went on a five minute rant about Brexit that was cut for time. They may have simply cut out the word 'Brexit' in which case it's a different story. But simply put the only thing we really know is that Gloom is a Tory shill.

There were people on the twitter thread who claimed they'd heard an earlier broadcast and confirmed "Brexit" was specifically cut out. They could be liars but the version we heard certainly doesn't indicate it. And I love you Gloom really. You were the first person ever to respond to me on toontastic (back when you were Dan with a Barry Venison avatar iirc?). Of course these were the days when you were a pot head before becoming a MSM shill.  ;)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Howmanheyman said:

I also remember the first person who interacted with me on here. 

Actually I don't. Sorry, that person.

Well fuck you. 

Mad Maggie Lawson GIF by PeacockTV

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Christmas Tree said:

First person to interact with me was @Alex requesting an ip check :lol: 

Im just pleased you are back, when I first joined you were the person everyone picked on / were you banned or did you flounce, I forget! 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, scoobos said:

Im just pleased you are back, when I first joined you were the person everyone picked on / were you banned or did you flounce, I forget! 

All of the above at one time or another. 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Alex said:

Sound judgement on my part. Still not 100% convinced CT isn’t a mackem 

When we moved to the present board, your first post to me (unprovoked) was to tell me to get fucked. Again, sound judgement. :D

• Haha 4

13 minutes ago, ewerk said:

FQOnrnuXoAI5A48?format=jpg&name=small

The Nasty Party.

The egg bitch really is taking this to new levels. 

As Alex points out the sense of feeling about this is being completely glossed over. Probably suggestive that we're all too emotional about. Damned fucking right we are, it's still boiling my piss today and twitter bites from this snake and fucking Hancock aren't making it any better.

This isn't simply going to go away. The elected leader of this country broke the law and then publicly denied the fact he did. 

One of my mates last night suggested that this could well be the UK's Watergate moment.

• Like 1

I also love how the wrongdoing should be brushed straight under the carpet but it’s ok for Sunak to launch an immediate inquiry into who leaked the (inn the public interest) details about the tax status of his wife). 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

As Alex points out the sense of feeling about this is being completely glossed over. Probably suggestive that we're all too emotional about. Damned fucking right we are, it's still boiling my piss today and twitter bites from this snake and fucking Hancock aren't making it any better.

This isn't simply going to go away. The elected leader of this country broke the law and then publicly denied the fact he did. 

One of my mates last night suggested that this could well be the UK's Watergate moment.

Yeah, I dunno about that. At least Nixon had the good grace to resign  

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

It's incredibly crass from Curry who is proving herself to be an absolutely vile human being. The sense of guilt you have when you lose someone close to you and you are not there for them is fucking devastating. It eats away at you as you wonder how they felt, if they knew why you weren't there at the end, that they died alone. For God's sake, if for nothing else, Johnson has to go for the healing to even begin. And I'll send him my counselling bill while I'm at it. 

• Like 7