Politics

Christmas Tree

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

here comes the cut and paste counter attack 

Of all the despicable, amoral, and criminal behaviour the Tories have carried out whilst screwing us, their repeated use of the phrase “get on with” is one that really makes my fucking teeth itch, for some reason. 

• Like 2

All you need to know about a large percentage of the people who live in the Tory heartlands is that Michael Fabricant has a huge majority. Imagine voting for that to represent you, man. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Of all the despicable, amoral, and criminal behaviour the Tories have carried out whilst screwing us, their repeated use of the phrase “get on with” is one that really makes my fucking teeth itch, for some reason. 

for me it’s “the people’s priorities”. Like they have a fucking clue what those are 

• Like 4

Just now, Dr Gloom said:

for me it’s “the people’s priorities”. Like they have a fucking clue what those are 

My reaction to “get on with” is along similar lines, since it implies that the cunts actually put a day’s work in. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Yeah, like when they prefix their sentences with "I think the people want us to get on with the job of blah blah", or "I don't think people care about blah blah"......

You don't speak for me or millions of others, you absolute cunts. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I listened to Radio 5 live nicky campbell accidentally this morning (first time ive tuned in) and the general public calling in about this and XR has made me take half a day off and turn a customer away.

Im pleased that here, I dont seem to be alone in my absolute fucking fury, but its not good for our health at all!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alex said:

All you need to know about a large percentage of the people who live in the Tory heartlands is that Michael Fabricant has a huge majority. Imagine voting for that to represent you, man. 

i fabricant imagine 

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 1

1 minute ago, ewerk said:

If it was all okay then why did Hancock resign for breaching social distancing rules?

They threatened to release the footage of him actually humping the bint on his desk. 

Even he realised that’s 5 seconds that no one needs to see. 

Shite jokes aside, that’s a very good point and would be used against them in a normal country. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ewerk said:

If it was all okay then why did Hancock resign for breaching social distancing rules?

And why did Allegra (I had one, fuckin piece of British Leyland shit) Stratton have to resign for inferring there was a party, when the PM said all rules he had personally made had been followed..? 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

And why did Allegra (I had one, fuckin piece of British Leyland shit) Stratton have to resign for inferring there was a party, when the PM said all rules he had personally made had been followed..? 

Yeah, I thought this too and why aren't journalists bringing this up? I would ask @Dr Gloom, but I expect I will just get the Kerry Katona gif in response because that's literally the standard of journalism nowadays. ;)

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Yeah, I thought this too and why aren't journalists bringing this up? I would ask @Dr Gloom, but I expect I will just get the Kerry Katona gif in response because that's literally the standard of journalism nowadays. ;)

image.gif.6cd28ae4b4dd472e4da42a6cc06d5318.gif

• Haha 6

Jokey gifs aside, Renton, I’m surprised you haven’t been able to find numerous pieces exposing Johnson’s lies and contradictions. Do I need to dig them out for you? 

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Jokey gifs aside, Renton, I’m surprised you haven’t been able to find numerous pieces exposing Johnson’s lies and contradictions. Do I need to dig them out for you? 

I'm aware of what Johnson is and does because I'm politically informed. But I'm talking about interviews with tory politicians on the radio or TV here, primarily the Beeb. I showed you an obvious case of actual censorship by the BBC yesterday, by that I mean literally cutting out dialogue in an interview, and you just shrugged. That's where we are in this country. 

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Aye. I don't often hear the place Lichfield mentioned, but every time I do from now on, I just think "Lichfield can go and fuck itself". 

Crazed gunman takes to the streets of Lichfield and mows down innocents. Hey Lichfield, go and fuck yourself. There are no innocents in Lichfield. 

Massive sinkhole opens up in Lichfield, with dozens unaccounted for. Fuck you Lichfield. 

Novichok in the water supply in Lichfield. Hey Lichfield, are you getting the hang of this yet? Fuck. Right. Off. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Renton said:

I'm aware of what Johnson is and does because I'm politically informed. But I'm talking about interviews with tory politicians on the radio or TV here, primarily the Beeb. I showed you an obvious case of actual censorship by the BBC yesterday, by that I mean literally cutting out dialogue in an interview, and you just shrugged. That's where we are in this country. 

I didn’t shrug. I avoided getting into another ding dong because I assumed most people are bored of that particular exchange 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I didn’t shrug. I avoided getting into another ding dong because I assumed most people are bored of that particular exchange 

Cutting words out of response to a question in that manner was actually a new one to me, so not sure we've had that exchange tbh. 

18 minutes ago, Renton said:

Cutting words out of response to a question in that manner was actually a new one to me, so not sure we've had that exchange tbh. 

In the BBC's defence we don't know what was cut. He could have went on a five minute rant about Brexit that was cut for time. They may have simply cut out the word 'Brexit' in which case it's a different story. But simply put the only thing we really know is that Gloom is a Tory shill.

• Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Renton said:

I just mean me being the lone voice sticking up for the BBC/MSM. you really want to go there again? I can’t be arsed tbh though I do remember a previous case of selective editing at the beeb where I defended the culture, doubting there was an editorial directive to cut anti-brexit content out of reports. It certainly isn’t the case in my experience - unless you work somewhere like the telegraph or the Mail  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

I feel like most people jokingly hold Gloom up as TT's representative of the BBC/MSM, but that Renton genuinely holds him responsible for their actions. :lol:

Rightly so. Brexit was CT’s fault after all. It’s only fair I’m held to similar standards 

• Haha 4