Politics

Christmas Tree

So that's an illegal party on top of the illegal prorogation of Parliament on his record. 

The arsehole will still survive .... until the next GE that is. If the Tories harbour any hopes of retaining power they'd surely have to jettison these pair of cunts.

It's a resigning matter as simple as that, obviously after chats and letters going back and forth, they're Tories, they're not going to do it off their own bat. Get another stooge in then call an election as the stooge hasn't got a mandate. 

MINISTERIAL CODE 1.3.c.

It is of paramount importance that Ministers give accurate and truthful information to Parliament, correcting any inadvertent error at the earliest opportunity. Ministers who knowingly mislead Parliament will be expected to offer their resignation to the Prime Minister;

So that's Sunak gone, else the Ministerial Code is a load of fucking bollocks. The bigger question is who is the arbitrator of the Prime Minister's actions? That role can't be self-governing else again, the Ministerial Code is a load of fucking bollocks.

Edited by Craig

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

Mendacious lickspittle cunt in "being mendacious lickspittle cunt" shocker

I still laugh every time I see that cunt's hair. :lol: What is it we've these wrong uns?

I can assure him that nobody I know in the NHS were even having tea in the staff room, and this will go down like a bucket of sick. 

• Like 1

Just now, Renton said:

I still laugh every time I see that cunt's hair. :lol: What is it we've these wrong uns?

I can assure him that nobody I know in the NHS were even having tea in the staff room, and this will go down like a bucket of sick. 

The point that fucking clown is completely glossing over is that teachers and nurses weren't the ones setting the fucking rules. The fact they've created a 'one rule for one' culture is one thing, but to try and worm your way out of it by suggesting others are 'just as guilty' is fucking horrendous! 

Fabricant has also focused on 'not being aware of law breaking' - the calls for them to resign is based more on the fact that both have misled Parliament. Both of them stated in the commons that they did not attend parties. The application of PCNs prove this to be lies. 

Some suggestion that Sunak might go. Would make sense, he's had an incredibly bad week and they could let him walk off with the budget done and spend the next year pointing the finger at him when people complain.

On the other hand, he really did seem to be the PM in waiting and I'm not sure the Tories have any manner of plan B. Certainly not an obvious one.

Just now, Rayvin said:

Some suggestion that Sunak might go. Would make sense, he's had an incredibly bad week and they could let him walk off with the budget done and spend the next year pointing the finger at him when people complain.

On the other hand, he really did seem to be the PM in waiting and I'm not sure the Tories have any manner of plan B. Certainly not an obvious one.

It was never going to be Sunak imo. I've posted an obvious choice on this very page. 

Just now, Renton said:

It was never going to be Sunak imo. I've posted an obvious choice on this very page. 

Totally agree. The 3rd female PM is 'in waiting'.

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

Liz Truss? I thought you were joking...

Why? She was always going to be the most likely candidate to get chosen by conservative members, if she got that far. I can see Sunak resigning now as he has no chance at becoming PM. If that happens, how does Johnson explain wjy he isn't resigning. He'll be fucked, clearing the way for Truss. There is nobody else (as incredible as it is I would want Hunt in this situation but doubt that is a goer). 

Just now, Renton said:

Why? She was always going to be the most likely candidate to get chosen by conservative members, if she got that far. I can see Sunak resigning now as he has no chance at becoming PM. If that happens, how does Johnson explain wjy he isn't resigning. He'll be fucked, clearing the way for Truss. There is nobody else (as incredible as it is I would want Hunt in this situation but doubt that is a goer). 

I think Raab was probably on the succession plan a couple of years ago but definitely not now. She's the only one I can think of who they'd line up for it.

Just now, Renton said:

I mean I agree on the fallout from this if Sunak goes, but Liz Truss is not an intelligent person...

• Haha 1
  • Jaysus... 2

15 hours ago, Rayvin said:

I'm not going to comment on the matter at hand in terms of specifics because I don't have firsthand experience - suffice to say that I know many trans people and they don't mention being as comfortable with the sort of reality that the author describes, as she herself does. Mileage seemingly varies.

I mean this genuinely, how many?

I've never met one in my entire life (as in, knowing anyone whos trans) and think I've had a pretty varied life so far -  I'm intrigued as I've always thought that they are a very very small minority of people in the world?

Edited by scoobos

7 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

You lads are talking as if either one of Johnson or Sunak will actually go…

… where’ve you been for the last few years? 

They do what's best for them. What's best for Sunak now? And if he goes, where does that leave Johnson?

Think Tap Tap GIF by DraftKings

• Like 1