Politics

Christmas Tree

17 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

Transphobe. Quelle surprise

Indeed, post deleted, content edited out of your post, poster GONE.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Gemmill said:

I mean, at least let us see what he got banned for. :lol:

I could but I very genuinely do not want the sort of shit he posted to have any presence on this board.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Andrew said:

Indeed, post deleted, content edited out of your post, poster GONE.

Fucking hell a night playing cards and I miss all the fun. :lol: What did he do? 

17 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

He posted a meme that made fun of trans people. Presumably with the expectation that it would trigger a bout of arguing.

Utter arsehole. Not that it matters but my sister is trans. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Was he Quiff then? I find its difficult  to keep track of these things... :cuppa:

Nope, joelinton was quiff. 

• Confused 2

40 minutes ago, Alex said:

Good. What a tiresome, deeply unpleasant cunt

He was probably more sad than actually deeply unpleasant, desperately wanted attention masked as 'debate'. (Might be wrong but that's the impression I got. He was definitely tiresome).

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

He was probably more sad than actually deeply unpleasant, desperately wanted attention masked as 'debate'. (Might be wrong but that's the impression I got. He was definitely tiresome).

He should learn from @Christmas Tree . That's how you WUM.

• Haha 5

I thought it was obvious Joelinton was Quiff. He always starts off alright then takes it a bit far. Obviously way too far last time 

20 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

You’re probably right. I just find that alt-right tendency to thrive on hate fucking horrible. Although he might just be another one of the brainwashed, fallen down a rabbit hole types who think they’re the only ones ‘awake’ 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Alex said:

You’re probably right. I just find that alt-right tendency to thrive on hate fucking horrible. Although he might just be another one of the brainwashed, fallen down a rabbit hole types who think they’re the only ones ‘awake’ 

I don't think he actually believed what he was saying, just enjoyed trotting out right wing talking points to see who he could rile up.

The twat

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, spongebob toonpants said:

I don't think he actually believed what he was saying, just enjoyed trotting out right wing talking points to see who he could rile up.

The twat

...and then play the victim when people challenged him. Fucking psychopath.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Alex said:

Probably a combination of all of this. :good:

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

He was just here to ask questions 

I mean, isn't that what forums are for? :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, spongebob toonpants said:

The twat

As I do have unfortunately to engage a lot with this kind of people professionally I fear that you are wrong. A lot of those alt right nutters do actually believe in the information they are fed by the alternative media they cling on.

Edited by Isegrim
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

As I do have unfortunately to engage a lot with this kind of people professionally I fear that you are wrong. A lot of those alt right nutters do actually believe in the information they are fed by the alternative media they cling on.

Still a twat though

• Like 2
  • Haha 1