Politics

Christmas Tree

6 minutes ago, Rayvin said:

Were that possible, and I don't see how it could be since the Ukraine is unlikely to agree to cede the illegal stolen Crimea, would it not have already been done?

I know it’s force of habit but it’s just Ukraine not The Ukraine. I guess it’s cause it sounds so close the The UK... 😁

• Like 1

Some people clearly have no idea about China. They wish to dominate and will do so by force. This has been clear. Russia will take back what they feel is lost. That is why they have 120000 troops on the border. They will go through Belarus to do so

7 hours ago, ewerk said:

Has no one here mentioned yet that Cressida Dick is married is married to a woman with the surname Ball?

If not then it was a glaring oversight.

Double barrelled name fun with added irony. Ms. Caressa Dick-Balls. 

Brexit’s been a disaster, they’re the ones who still bang on about it all the time and it seems to have no traction with voters bar the hardcore 30-odd % who’d vote for them regardless. They’re absolutely fucking desperate 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, ewerk said:

What have Labour done in the last week to lose 4%? That cannot possibly be the Saville stuff, are people really that fucking stupid?

Although I note the greens took 2% of it so maybe its the fight he picked over the Ukraine as well. Never did understand who that was meant to appeal to since the right wing is pro-Putin anyway.