Politics

Christmas Tree

Bloke there with a noose. This sort of thing is probably going to escalate anyway, but it'll go further, quicker, when the actual Prime Minister fuels it, and when, inevitably, he refuses to apologise/retract his comments the next time he's asked about it. These idiots don't need much encouragement anyway. 

This is entirely on the Parliamentary Conservative Party now. He's not gonna stop so it's a case of do they want to be a mirror of the Republican Party and attach themselves to Johnson, or is there still enough decency left to remove this bloke before things get any worse. Honestly, it feels about 50:50 to me at the minute. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Chris Bryant just suggested the PM is despicable on Channel 4 news there. I expect he should apologise for this. 

There's no way he apologises. Ask yourself what Trump would do. 

I don't particularly like the Kuennsberg pile-ons, but what a way to phrase this. I'm sure it's not what she means, but she makes it sound like oh not another thing for them to deal with. They're not the victims here Laura. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Not a huge surprise these turned out to be cunts. Her own father lied about doing laps of the garden when CLEARLY they were lengths. 

One of my best pals was absolutely adamant that Captain Tom was a wrong ‘un. It was based on absolutely nothing but I’m starting to think he may have been onto something.

• Haha 3

Fuck me, you wouldn’t want the copper in the glasses who’s closer to the fence and behind Starmer protecting you. About as much use as a chocolate teapot. Look how close they’re allowed to get to Starmer man. I hope the cunt goes for this like. Maybe his own party will finally have had enough when they see this (and the latest polls). 

• Like 1

“Fuck the Tories”

“Trump is Hitler”

“Brexiters are racists”

”anti vaxxers deserve to die”

when it comes to inflammatory language the left have it down to an art, don’t pretend you’re outraged now

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

“Fuck the Tories”

“Trump is Hitler”

“Brexiters are racists”

when it comes to inflammatory language the left have it down to an art, don’t pretend you’re outraged now

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Well done Prime Minister. 

Surely this is slander, or is he hiding behind :quotes:'Parliamentary Privilege' :quotes:

1 hour ago, Alex said:

Fuck me, you wouldn’t want the copper in the glasses who’s closer to the fence and behind Starmer protecting you. About as much use as a chocolate teapot. Look how close they’re allowed to get to Starmer man. I hope the cunt goes for this like. Maybe his own party will finally have had enough when they see this (and the latest polls). 

It was just Rayvin trying to get his autograph.

52 minutes ago, Asprilla said:

“Fuck the Tories”

“Trump is Hitler”

“Brexiters are racists”

It isn't a show without punch. :lol:

tenor (15).gif

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Billy Whitehurst said:

One of my best pals was absolutely adamant that Captain Tom was a wrong ‘un. It was based on absolutely nothing but I’m starting to think he may have been onto something.

I don't think he was necessarily a wrong 'un. But I think the exponential ballooning of the funds he raise most likely came from public funds as a 'feel good story' to make Team Boris look better.

14 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

YOU CAN JOIN TODAY! 

Remember all those weird noises he used to make when he was drawing something? Quite fucking sinister in retrospect.

• Like 2