Politics

Christmas Tree

If this exists, it should be made public. I'm not having "ahh well we're thinking about it". Especially if it involves the withholding of funding from already poor constituencies as a threat. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If this exists, it should be made public. I'm not having "ahh well we're thinking about it". Especially if it involves the withholding of funding from already poor constituencies as a threat. 

Indeed but these MPs are, as always, going to take the course of action that best protects their own jobs rather than what benefits their constituents. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

Starting on a sweepstake on just when Asprilla’s lass binned him off. I’m taking 3rd of December 2021

What a bunch of saddos you and the people who liked this post are

imagine ganging up on someone…

when you’re middle aged men…

on the fucking internet!!

:lol:

clearly all big successes 😎

Remember when Channel 4 used to show highlights of Sumo Wrestling tournaments btw? I think they dabbled with all sorts of shite (like Kabbadi :lol: ) after the success of American Football. I used to quite like Sumo like. There was some fucking massive Hawaiian nicknamed the dumper truck iirc 

• Haha 4

22 minutes ago, Alex said:

Remember when Channel 4 used to show highlights of Sumo Wrestling tournaments btw? I think they dabbled with all sorts of shite (like Kabbadi :lol: ) after the success of American Football. I used to quite like Sumo like. There was some fucking massive Hawaiian nicknamed the dumper truck iirc 

Must-see viewing in our household. I'm not even kidding. :lol: Mind, I'd get up and watch Transworld Sport too...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

Must-see viewing in our household. I'm not even kidding. :lol: Mind, I'd get up and watch Transworld Sport too...

My mam got completely obsessed with the Sumo. She loved Chiyonofuji who used to win loads of the tournaments. I just looked him up and he died of cancer a few years back :( 

And I used to love Transworld Sport. I’d completely forgotten about that. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Renton said:

Not even going to ask what Transworld Sport was. 

A weekly roundup of sport from around the world on C4 on a Saturday morning. Would have Serie A for example then obscure stuff too. It was on at the same time you were watching Timmy Mallett on 3 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Renton said:

Not even going to ask what Transworld Sport was. 

It was the only place to watch 3 minutes of snowboarding, followed by 1/2 an hour of the Paris- Dakaar rally, then Dutch ditch jumping. 
edit; aye, what Alex said

• Haha 1