Politics

Christmas Tree

15 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

This Andrew Neill interview. Ten minutes in and we're still on about the Jews. 

A perfect opportunity to apologise again for past failings but the evidence Brillo head produced shows that they haven’t learnt all their lessons yet.

Can someone tweet the below quote at Neil and suggest it as his opener for Johnson?

“That means disposing of the first taboo, and accepting that the problem is Islam. Islam is the problem.

What is going on in these mosques and madrasas? When is someone going to get 18th century on Islam's medieval ass?”

That was brutal. But it won't make any difference. Most people watching that will be more struck by what an awful cunt Neil is. 

The fucking goading question about the terrorist was mental btw. "But Mr Corbyn, this man is wearing a suicide vest.... He's planning to send people to this country to do us harm.... He's just said blokes with allotments are all benders.... Mr Corbyn, this man says your damson jam tastes like Tory spunk."

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Andrew Neill May well be an odious cunt but he has always been perfectly impartial on TV and a pain in the sides of all he interviews.

Good, I’ll look forward to him eviscerating Johnson on his well documented racism, homophobia, misogyny, Islamophobia and Antisemitism. 

I didn't watch it, but how much time did they spend on Labour's manifesto? The bit that is actually going to be guiding the country for the foreseeable future? 

I hope Johnson gets a grilling on lying to the Queen and funding his fancy bit with tax payers money. That seems to have been forgotten

That’s going to be the problem with the Johnson interview. You either try to address everything and it largely gets lost or pick a couple of issues and spend 10 minutes on each of them and get accused of ignoring other issues.

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

That’s going to be the problem with the Johnson interview. You either try to address everything and it largely gets lost or pick a couple of issues and spend 10 minutes on each of them and get accused of ignoring other issues.

He could ask him when he’s going to kick out the Anti Semite, Rees Mogg? 

• Like 1

Haven’t watched it yet but sounds like he might have run Prince Andrew close for biggest car crash of the year.

in Brillo’s defence, and I can’t stand the old cunt, he will give the other leaders exactly the same treatment. He absolutely destroyed one of those intellectual dark web alt right douche bags that Raven loves the other week 

9 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Haven’t watched it yet but sounds like he might have run Prince Andrew close for biggest car crash of the year.

in Brillo’s defence, and I can’t stand the old cunt, he will give the other leaders exactly the same treatment. He absolutely destroyed one of those intellectual dark web alt right douche bags that Raven loves the other week 

?

I despise everyone aligned with the alt right, right up to and including Sargon. My enduring issue is that these people are now being listened to more than people in your profession are. As we can see from the utter clusterfuck of British politics.