Politics

Christmas Tree

1 minute ago, NJS said:

This time out last time the cunts were on 47% so I don't think it's over. Possibly still need a bit of a collapse a collapse in the lib dem vote but then again if that doesn't happen they may cut in to the tory total. 

I think all this late registration might be a factor - hopefully some surprise  scalps like Duncan Smith or even Johnson himself. 

I think they'll get a working smallish majority but will struggle to last 5 years in the face of brexit fallout. 

Then a slightly toned down Labour manifesto -(I have no problem with any of the policies in this one but its too much at once) with a better leader will be a bigger challenge in 3 or 4 years time. 

For once I agree with you that this would be an ideal scenario. Not least because Rayvin will be freezing his nuts off in sweaty land for no good reason. ;)

1 minute ago, Rayvin said:

In modest defence of myself, I'm not mentally at 100% health these days. This stuff is pretty stressful at times.

I'm going through some stressful shit too and this political situation really doesn't help. Mind, I always seem to feel stressed. I.actually agree with 82.7% of the contents of your posts too. Keep being a fanny mate. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Chief Rabbi has just released a statement dry fucking Corbyn.

Doesn’t matter though, because we’re all fucked anyway

( soz Rayvin :lol:). 

That move in the polls did this, they’ve likely had the article from the chief Rabbai for months. 

The editor of the Times has tore in too, literally saying Corbyn is an AS.

Am an anti Semite if I vote Labour?... it pretty much seems that the Murdoch press is suggesting that anyone who does, is... :unsure:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

That move in the polls did this, they’ve likely had the article from the chief Rabbai for months. 

The editor of the Times has tore in too, literally saying Corbyn is an AS.

Am an anti Semite if I vote Labour?... it pretty much seems that the Murdoch press is suggesting that anyone who does, is... :unsure:

Has Corbyn ever said anything as anti-semitic as Johnson's islamophobic and racist remarks?

Genuine question btw, I've not really followed the labour anti-semitic stories in detail. I don't believe Corbyn  is a racist. A useless twat perhaps...

1 minute ago, Renton said:

Has Corbyn ever said anything as anti-semitic as Johnson's islamophobic and racist remarks?

Genuine question btw, I've not really followed the labour anti-semitic stories in detail. I don't believe Corbyn  is a racist. A useless twat perhaps...

No he hasn’t. He observed Passover last year with a Jewish group who fuckin hate Israel though :lol:

With all due respect to the "chief" rabbi, he can fuck off. 

Further rises in child poverty, homelessness and the death of the NHS topped with a possible no deal Brexit, or grown adults squabbling about fucking religion. If it genuinely is a choice between the two, then I'm afraid there's only one winner, unfortunate that it is that we have to have either. 

Edited by Gemmill
  • Like 4

21 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

With all due respect to the "chief" rabbi, he can fuck off. 

Further rises in child poverty, homelessness and the death of the NHS topped with a possible no deal Brexit, or grown adults squabbling about fucking religion. If it genuinely is a choice between the two, then I'm afraid there's only one winner, unfortunate that it is that we have to have either. 

Agreed. Getting tired of this shit now. 

9 hours ago, Renton said:

He has shown borderline anti-semitism in the past but not enough to deem him as one. It's more to do with his reluctance to stamp out anti-semitism in the party. Whether that be because of loyalty to the anti-semites as they invariably are hard left or whether it's because he agrees with their anti-Israeli government/pro-Palestine views. It's primarily a PR disaster. All he had to do was take a stance against anti-semitism and introduce a swift and robust disciplinary system but at every stage he's fucked it up. It's prime evidence of why he's a very poor leader.

• Like 1