Politics

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, thebrokendoll said:

i find it remarkable that rachel johnson despite looking uncannily like her brother, remains oddly fuckable.

I've been of the same opinion for some time. With me I think its middle aged women with fringes. Theres one at one of the sites I work at. I had to ask her to move her car the other day and I followed her down the stairs in a fair state of excitement :cuppa:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

I've been of the same opinion for some time. With me I think its middle aged women with fringes. Theres one at one of the sites I work at. I had to ask her to move her car the other day and I followed her down the stairs in a fair state of excitement :cuppa:

oh, for sure

Image result for claudia winkleman 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

the problem with rachel of course is there remains the possibility that after one or two drinks too many you could end up whopping it up the wrong johnson.

which really doesn't bear thinking about.

9 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

the problem with rachel of course is there remains the possibility that after one or two drinks too many you could end up whopping it up the wrong johnson.

If that did happen, you could at least sell your story to the tabloids and watch his bigoted right wing voters fall away in the run up to any GE.

#Takeonefortheteam

Edited by Rayvin

15 minutes ago, thebrokendoll said:

Brentrance means Brentrance.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, ewerk said:

Yeah but Cameron was confident he’d walk it so there was hardly any need for failsafes when you’re dealing with the future of the country.

That’s the main problem. There was never any serious consideration the referendum would actually lead to a decision to leave the EU. And that’s from both sides tbh.

2 hours ago, thebrokendoll said:

i find it remarkable that rachel johnson despite looking uncannily like her brother, remains oddly fuckable.

Look closely at your partner's face, then look at her Dad's. There will be a semblance, unless the milkman was frisky on her parents round.

I'll leave you to your impotence. 

6 hours ago, Renton said:

Look closely at your partner's face, then look at her Dad's. There will be a semblance, unless the milkman was frisky on her parents round.

I'll leave you to your impotence. 

no amount of off putting tactics will lessen my lust for rachel being in desperate need for a packet of face wipes.

Looking closer at the reaction to the ruling this week it really are worrying times when the reaction to it is not just questioning it, unwillingly enforcing it but even suggesting to abolish the Supreme Court because of its independence.

2 minutes ago, Isegrim said:

Looking closer at the reaction to the ruling this week it really are worrying times when the reaction to it is not just questioning it, unwillingly enforcing it but even suggesting to abolish the Supreme Court because of its independence.

I still think if we just fucking kill off Brexit, and the media moves on, all that will be left is the small rump of hardcore europhobes that existed to begin with. Things like abolishing the supreme court won't come to pass in the end.

Edited by Rayvin
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rayvin said:

I still think if we just fucking kill off Brexit, and the media moves on, all that will be left is the small rump of hardcore europhobes that existed to begin with. Things like abolishing the supreme court won't come to pass in the end.

Given how easily duped and distracted these fuckwits are, I think you’re probably right. The ‘demonstrations’ I’ve seen round Parliament in the wake of the Supreme Court ruling and parliament reconvening almost makes me feel sorry for the pathetic cunts. Proper blue rinse brigade

8 minutes ago, ewerk said:

She’s a sitting Labour MP at a Tory conference defending Johnson and talking about ‘no surrender’. Just remove the whip now and be done with the cunt.

I don't disagree but in fairness, they'll call it an "extreme left wing purge" reminiscent of Venezuela.

Johnson accused of groping a Telegraph journalist. Hancock defending it as a "private matter" and saying that "Boris has never lectured anyone about their private lives". 

The Tory party has gone full Republican. 

• Like 1

Aye but the thing is, why has she come out with it now? It'll be to put the pressure on over Brexit - I can get behind that for sure, but literally everyone on the other side of Brexit will immediately dismiss it as a hatchet job, rendering it pointless.