Politics

Christmas Tree

On 30/05/2019 at 21:31, Renton said:

Yeah, he did that reluctantly after being asked directly, after the election votes were known. I guess he should have just lied, like a normal politician then? 

He was hardly being honest in the first place, representing one party while voting for another! The rules are there to protect the party. I don't see what else they could have done.

How do you figure? He would be heavy favourite to win the Change UK leadership election. If he goes to the Lib Dems then it doesn't exactly benefit him personally.

Sorry I skim read the article and thought it said a bunch of them were fucking off to the Lib Dems. If I've misunderstood then disregard my comment. It'll be the first time anyone has disregarded one of my posts on here. 

30 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Sorry I skim read the article and thought it said a bunch of them were fucking off to the Lib Dems. If I've misunderstood then disregard my comment. It'll be the first time anyone has disregarded one of my posts on here. 

disregarded

They're not a credible party to contest a GE even if they had numbers. For the same reason BP aren't. They're a one issue party comprised of too heterogeneous mix to agree a feasible manifesto. To call Chukka, out of all the fucking scumbags in parliament, a snake is fucking ridiculous. :lol: I must be a snake too because after years of labourship membership I'm also off to the Lib Dems. Millions are. 

Talking of the BP, seriously, how the fuck can they agree a manifesto for a GE or find enough candidates to field? They are comprised of right wing nutters, communists, ex lad's magazine editors, Moggs sister, and Anne fucking Widdecombe. Good luck with that. :D

The Brexit Party would have no problem finding candidates for a GE. The problem is 3/4 of them will have had made racist comments online.

The problem for Change UK now is funding. I can't see who is going to fund even a limited GE campaign.

Their racist comments won't matter. If you can come out with the shit that that UKIP lad said and still be allowed to stand, the BP will manage to do the same. And people will vote for them because Brexit. 

They're almost certain to win the Peterborough by-election on Thursday, which will be a foot in the door in terms of legitimacy. Their campaign literature is remarkably slick for a "new" party, but then no one really believes there's anything new or grassroots about them.

(EDIT: I mean the Brexit Party and not Change UK, obviously. :lol: )

I feel the same about them aswell but he has been the most vocal though and he was the same while part of the Labour party, when questioned on the Labour parties actions he could never give a straight answer. There's something very insincere about the man.

55 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

when questioned on the Labour parties actions he could never give a straight answer.

You've just described Corbyn. :icon_lol:

Like I said, he's an odd target of your anger imo, but each to their own.