Politics

Christmas Tree

It's not a very good analogy since mopping up a mess implies cleaning a mess up, whereas Cameron's 6 years have seen the amount the country owes increase massively. More borrowing than every Labour government put together iirc.

CT, she could have walked in today and given cabinet positions to several farmyard animals and you'd have claimed she was playing an absolute blinder.

What has she done that is actually of any merit here? What do you know about the people she has just appointed?

CT, she could have walked in today and given cabinet positions to several farmyard animals and you'd have claimed she was playing an absolute blinder.

What has she done that is actually of any merit here? What do you know about the people she has just appointed?

:lol:

Watch the news and papers over the next few days, see the policies that now emerge and get ready for a very exciting Autumn statement. *bookmark*

She was talked about as "the safe pair of hands", yet she's come in and butchered the Notting hill set, not just a reshuffle, but an overhaul.

She's satisfied the 17 million leavers with 3 brexiters in top jobs.

She's revived Boris and brought on board all his labour and UKIP fans.

She's torn up Osbornes plans and looks set to do some very interesting fiscal things.

She's completely snatched every inch of the centre ground.

This is quite a revolution going on today.

She's torn up Osbornes plans and looks set to do some very interesting fiscal things.

14/06 - "Osborne's plans are beyond reproach, the economy is in fine fettle"

14/07 - "May is completely right to rip up Osborne's plan, the revolution is coming"

Have some shame man.

Shes left Jeremy Hunt as Health Sec [emoji38]

She probably wants him to finish fucking shit up, rather than hand someone the shit sarnie that he's created. If she actually thinks he's doing a good job, she's as big a tit as Cameron.

14/07 - "May is completely right to rip up Osborne's plan, the revolution is coming"

Have some shame man.

I don't think their my words ;)

However, I think it's fair to say that the political world has changed a tad since Brexit.

Watch the news and papers over the next few days, see the policies that now emerge and get ready for a very exciting Autumn statement. *bookmark*

She was talked about as "the safe pair of hands", yet she's come in and butchered the Notting hill set, not just a reshuffle, but an overhaul.

She's satisfied the 17 million leavers with 3 brexiters in top jobs.

She's revived Boris and brought on board all his labour and UKIP fans.

She's completely snatched every inch of the centre ground.

This is quite a revolution going on today.

2c5e4f0240fda8f86cf905322d008844.jpg

Have some shame man.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CT summed up right there. What a prize twat

While he dereves every ounce of criticism, I always found the focus on Hunt an odd one. He's nowt more than a tory shit shield is he?

Aye, it's not like he's making the health policies up on his own. Not exactly great PR keeping him in the post though

I don't think their my words ;)

However, I think it's fair to say that the political world has changed a tad since Brexit.

Haad on.... What happened to BAU?

Oh aye, it's you.