Politics

Christmas Tree

Aye between this week's news and him bending over backwards to improve relations with China, which HSBC said in its annual report that it was "uniquely positioned to benefit from", I'd say Osborne has served his masters well. Time for him to reap his rewards.

166 MP's when he took over, 306 when he left.

Conservatives strongly moved to the centre ground of British politics.

Over 2.5 million new jobs / record employment

Turned Britain from the shambles he inherited to best performing economy in the western world.

Gay marriage

Reduced the deficit by £80 billion

Record spending on the NHS

Took millions of low paid out of income tax.

Etc etc etc

:lol: Fuck me, do you want these magic beans?

Our new foreign secretary...

"The President is a cross-eyed Texan warmonger, unelected, inarticulate, who epitomises the arrogance of American foreign policy."

"For 10 years we in the Tory Party have become used to Papua New Guinea-style orgies of cannibalism and chief-killing.

Virtually every single one of our international sports were invented or codified by the British. And I say this respectfully to our Chinese hosts, who have excelled so magnificently at Ping-pong. Ping-pong was invented on the dining tables of England in the 19th century and it was called Wiff-waff!