Politics

Christmas Tree

She's a fucking moron. She's said today that she opposed the gay marriage legislation because the Bible says marriage is for Christians, and that she plans to repeal the hunting ban.

Sounds like her slogan should be "Vote for Andrea if you're a total cunt."

She's a fucking moron. She's said today that she opposed the gay marriage legislation because the Bible says marriage is for Christians, and that she plans to repeal the hunting ban.

Massive lies on her cv as well.

If that was her slogan then she'd probably walk it given the people who make up the tory party membership.

Apparently Leadsom was totally hopeless in the treasury. Didn't know her arse from her elbow by all accounts. So sounds like she'd be a completely incompetent pm. May looks like the safest pair of hands, which doesn't say a great deal about the competition because she's vile

Edited by Dr Gloom

Another woman Prime Minister. :)

If I was choosing today Id go with may, but we'll see what Leadsom has to say over the next few weeks.

:lol:

This is CT applying the lube before he slams in his mushroom cap and goes all-out Leadsom.

Andrea Leadsom, but Theresa May.

One thing is for sure, we're getting wicked witch a or wicked witch b for prime minister having voted for neither.

Mate of mine worked with Leadsom last year, "wasn't a fan, very two-faced, even for a politician".

Edited by trophyshy

I find it strange in this day and age that people still believe in God. Bizarre.

Fluffy CoE-goers are one thing, but then there's this lot.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/07/08/anti-lgbt-christian-activists-already-calling-for-equality-to-be-rolled-back-after-brexit/

:lol: :jesusliterallywept:

I wonder where Leadsom fits on the spectrum if she's honest about it...

Fluffy CoE-goers are one thing, but then there's this lot.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/07/08/anti-lgbt-christian-activists-already-calling-for-equality-to-be-rolled-back-after-brexit/

:lol: :jesusliterallywept:

I wonder where Leadsom fits on the spectrum if she's honest about it...

Meenzer, have you been parading the streets dressed as a puppy dog in leather again? :no:

Leadsom, knowing Theresa May can't have children, has said she's the better candidate cos she's a mother and therefore has a real stake in the country's future. What a monster.