Politics

Christmas Tree

"We have to build a new house every seven minutes because of immigration."

Is it just me who thinks that sounds suspiciously like something that would create a lot of jobs?

Go on, expand.

He said that mass immigration puts a strain on the housing market. He said it wasn't the only thing to do so - we also weren't building enough homes, and asked the other 4 if any of them would acknowledge it was a factor. They all declined and got cheered by the audience for doing so - despite the fact it quite clearly is a factor.

People don't like it when questions are dodged, avoided, or 'played down' - and they did so because they knew they had the studio audience on side.

That will have annoyed a lot of people at home.

Is it just me who thinks that sounds suspiciously like something that would create a lot of jobs?

Yes. For immigrants to take away from hard-working Britons.

(This lazy populism lark is quite good fun actually)

He said that mass immigration puts a strain on the housing market. He said it wasn't the only thing to do so - we also weren't building enough homes, and asked the other 4 if any of them would acknowledge it was a factor. They all declined and got cheered by the audience for doing so - despite the fact it quite clearly is a factor.

People don't like it when questions are dodged, avoided, or 'played down' - and they did so because they knew they had the studio audience on side.

That will have annoyed a lot of people at home.

You're no Dimbleby, Dimpleboy.

Yes. More than likely for all the Polish builders that have kept wages low here for a decade :)

That nonchalant smile he does towards the camera is creepy as fuck mind

Yeah it's sort of serial killer. :lol:

One thing that that Farage is right about is the pressure on housing from immigration running at record levels. The others tried to deny it which shows how disingenous they all are.

No major party will ever seriously address the issue of housing because they know that telling homeowners they don't have a divine right to infinite house price growth is electoral suicide.

No major party will ever seriously address the issue of housing because they know that telling homeowners they don't have a divine right to infinite house price growth is electoral suicide.

No. It's the immigrants fault.

I hate clicking on anything that's even about the bitch, but did and read that. She's horrific, but she'll get what's coming to her in the end. I mean she already partly has with that fucking nose.

Never heard of her, but that makes painful reading. The Sun love that kind of thing tho.