Politics

Christmas Tree

Was talking to someone last week who came out with the same granny shite. Told her they could sell up and the reply was "but it's their home" so I pointed out disabled people were being told to move for daring to have a spare bedroom.

I fucking hate lie fed tory cunts.

There was no fuckin golden age....the 80s/90s "boom(s)" was fuelled by financial deregulation and easy credit...where did that get us again?...any time before that is rose tinted specs to day the least...

Anyway, this will cheer them up this morning...

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/11/20/ukip-mark-reckless-wins-rochester-by-election_n_6195498.html?1416543620&utm_hp_ref=uk

Edited by PaddockLad

And as for this fuckwit....

As the storm raged online, Ms Thornberry told the Mail Online website: 'It was a house covered in British flags. I've never seen anything like it before.

'It had three huge flags covering the whole house. I thought it was remarkable. I've never seen a house completely covered in flags."

:lol:

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2014/11/20/emily-thornberry-resigns-from-labour-shadow-cabinet_n_6195352.html?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

I'd imagine the mythical golden 50s is more their desire than 30 years ago.

In somewhere like Newcastle (and probably the UK as a whole) for most people the 60s would've been shit, although somewhat better than the 50s.

In somewhere like Newcastle (and probably the UK as a whole) for most people the 60s would've been shit, although somewhat better than the 50s.

But grammar schools... and fewer immigrants.... and no single mothers (at least in public)....

Not really. It was 271 on their target list.

I'm surprised you're buying into that. They persuaded the sitting MP to change to a slightly differently-coloured horse midstream. Not even remotely comparable to targeting a seat from scratch.

I'm surprised you're buying into that. They persuaded the sitting MP to change to a slightly differently-coloured horse midstream. Not even remotely comparable to targeting a seat from scratch.

I stopped under rating UKIP months ago. ;)

Not really. It was 271 on their target list. I can easily see them getting 30-40 seats at the general election.

I could see them getting none. Fancy a bet? Closest wins.